Chapter 6

Months later Craig and Raquan have been getting closer lately. Bahja on the other hand through has been plotting revenge on Reginae. She has been telling her boyfriend lies about Reginae and what she has done to her.

**********
Diggy rolls up to the school in a BMW parking it while him, Bahja, and Raquan get out. Raquan walks over to his friends while Bahja points to Reginae who getting out her Mini Cooper. Diggy walks overs to Reginae pulling her hair looking at her dead in the eye.

"Listen, I'm not liking that you forced my girlfriend to kiss you and sh*t. She not your toy she was trying to be friendly but you took advantage of her. Touch Bahja again I will kill you." He hissed out. 

Reginae nods her head in fear while Diggy throws her on the ground walking off. Chres runs to Diggy punching him over and over again as Jacob walk to Reginae helping her up. Diggy wipes the blood from his mouth looking at Chres pissed off. Bahja pulls Diggy away but Zonnique jumps on her pulling her hair. Diggy punches Zonnique knocking her out cold having an angry Craig jawing him so hard he lays on the ground having blood come out his mouth. Bahja kneels down looking at Diggy while everyone walks inside having Chres carrying Zonnique to the nurse

**********

During lunch, Raquan looks around quietly then looks up clearing his throat.

"Why do my brother and his girlfriend have beef with yall?" Raquan asked. 

"We don't know," Zonnique says while rubbing the bruise on her neck. 

"It didn't start till Bahja and I broke up," Reginae said speaking lowly. 

"She just a thot looking for attention," Zonnique said.

Chres and Craig look at each other keeping quiet.

"Chres what the matter?" Jacob asks looking over at his boyfriend. 

"Nothing but me and Craig will be back," Chres said. 

Chres kisses Jacob cheek following Craig out of the cafeteria to the Boy's bathroom.

"What are we going to do!?" Craig said semi yelling. 

"I don't know," Chres said. 

"We're going to get killed!" Craig screamed out. 

"Calm down Craig," Chres said not wanting no one to be listening. 

Ring
      Ring
            Ring

Craig answers his phone putting it on speaker.

"Hey, Craig. Is Chres with you?" He said sounding pissed.

"Yea. You're on speaker" Craig said while stumbling on his words.

"Hey, guys listen, Let put today behind us ok? Just know if you step out of line again I will kill you." Diggy said with a laugh. 

"Y-Yes sir," They both said getting chills. 

"Good. Come by my office after school I'll explain something when you guys come." He said hanging up. 

"O..k" Craig said locking his phone. 

Craig looks at Chres nervously then heads back to lunch as the bell rings.