Chapter 14

Around six cop cars was around Diggy warehouse kicking the door down. Diggy was arrested and other officers were searching his warehouse. Some offices bring females out, cases of weapons, and stacks of drugs. Diggy was taken down to the station where he was questioned for hours not saying a word. Two officers were sent to his house looking around for more evidence finding more drugs and more weapons. Diggy was placed under arrested until his court date was set and final. News about this broke out all over social and news platforms. Zonnique and Craig were at home sitting on the couch watching the news unfold. Chres, Jacob, and Raquan come inside sitting on the floor turning the volume up. Reginae was the last to come in sitting on Zonnique lap listening to the LPD talk.

"We have news that 24-year-old Diggy Simmons was running a drug train. For how long? We don't know the answer to that just yet but what we do know is that we found 3 pounds of weed, 2 pounds of cocaine, 4 pounds ecstasy and 1 pound of mushrooms. We also found a lot of weapons that were between 40 to 60 guns and knives.  We will find our Mr. Simmons sentenced next week on Monday at 10:30 am. At the moment Mr. Simmons will be charged with voluntary manslaughter, Drug possession, drug trafficking, and many more charges. We found ladies at his hideout where some were prostitutes so we suspect that he was running a sex ring also. No more questions at the time thank you!" 

The breaking news end and regular programming come back on.

"I just can't believe my brother would do this!" Raquan says choking on his words.

Craig walks over to Raquan holding him tightly kissing his cheek.

"I don't think no one can believe this" Reginae say looking down.

"I'm just worried about me and Craig. I mean what if he goes after us!?" Chres says freaking out.

"He won't he will be locked up for good! You guys are safe!" Zonnique says.

"Look how about we all just stay the night here," Jacob said looking at everyone.

"Fine" Everyone says.