9

That night the boys head to Bahja house having Chres wait in the car while Craig knocks on the door.

"How you know I would be here?" Bahja asked.

"Cuz I know Nicole your best friend," Craig said trying to gain her trust. 

"Well...Why are you here? Are you going to beat me up for messing with your ex-girlfriend" She said looking him up and down. 

"No, Actually I never did love her I had eyes for you tho," He said smirking. 

"Really? How about you come in" She said biting her bottom lip.

Craig comes in closing the door behind him following Bahja to the guest room. Chres gets out the car walking inside waiting downstairs. Bahja looks at Craig smiling as he grabs her hand walking into the bathroom.

 Bahja looks at Craig smiling as he grabs her hand walking into the bathroom

He tells Bahja to step into the shower and keep her clothes on. She looks at him confused but does it anyway. He pulls out the gun silencing it then shoots her in the head twice then the heart once. He puts the gun away picking up the body having Chres coming in with a body bag putting Bahja in it.

Craig: I go and burn her plus the weapons. Lock the door and clean up the blood.

Chres nods his head while Craig goes downstairs putting the body in the back seat driving far and deep into woods. Chres locks the door then heads upstairs locking the bathroom door. Chres finds some cleaning supplies scrubbing the floor and shower.
************

After hours pass he finish walking home changing his clothes burning them. He grabs some b-ball shorts and white tee taking a shower then get dress hearing someone knocking at the door. He walks downstairs drying his head off seeing Craig.

"She is gone. All over now" He said panting. 

"Ok..." He said feeling guilty. 

Craig walks off going to his car driving off while Chres close the door heading back to his listening to music.

Will Chres and Craig get caught?