Chapter One

The alarm clock rings having, 17-year-old Jacob Perez waking up turn off the alarm clock on his iPhone. He gets up laying out dark blue jeans, a white tank top, and black peace hoodie. He walks in the bathroom doing his hygiene then walks out getting dressed. He dries his hair putting oil in then into a ponytail then throw on his black converse putting his black headband on.
His mother yells from downstairs that he going to be late for school if he doesn't hurry up. Jacob runs grabs his bookbag kissing his mother cheek walking to school. When he arrives he sees Chres giving weed to some group of boys then see Jacob hiding the stuff in his bag walking over to him hugging him tightly.

"It has been a while man good to see you," Chres say smiling brightly. 

"How you been doing?" Jacob says smiling back. 

"Good but come on," Chres says walking through Bayer high doors.

Chres and Jacob walk into the school to the principal office. Their baby mamas screaming at their baby father for child support money, people dealing drugs, and thots staring at Chres smiling and whispering. When they get to the office the principal smiles shaking Jacob hand handing him his schedule. Chres looks at Jacob then see that they only have 2nd-period math, 8th-period ap English literature, and lunch together. The bell rings as Jacob hugs Chres walking to class. When the bell rings after 5mins Craig comes running in late sitting next to Chres while the teacher talks about how to write sentences in French.

"Jacob back," Chres says to Craig whispering. 

"That wonderful but did you tell him," Craig says. 

"No, but is your sister talking to you?" Chres say giving a worried look. 

"Kinda she still mad with the fact I broke up with her best friend but I didn't tell Zonnique the truth since she won't believe me," Craig says thinking about the situation.

"She needs to get the f*ck over it," Chres says looking up at the board. 

"Diggy wants to see us after school," Craig says while drawing in his notebook. 

"Again?" Chres says feeling curious. 

"Ye-" Craig says before getting cut off by the teacher.

"CRAIG! CHRES! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS!?" She says while turning bright red.

"No ma'ma," Chres says huffing. 

"Than shut up," She says smiling then goes back to the board.

 During lunch Craig, Chres, Jacob, Zonnique, and Reginae all sit at the table talking. 

 "Have yall heard?" Jacob said look up from the tray.

"Heard what?" Craig said sitting down with 3 slices of pizza.

 "The new kid coming tomorrow," Jacob said while eating. 

 "What grade?" Zonnique asked while smiling. 

"12th same as us," He said looking over at her. 

 "Cool," Chres said eating his second lunch.

Reginae stays quiet watching everyone talk. Zonnique looks over at her asking if she ok as she nods her head yes. Zonnique looks over her brother screw facing him.

"That it im spilling the truth now!" Craig screams out getting fed up with both the girls.

What was the truth?