8

In the morning Reginae heads to Zonnique house seeing Chres and Jacob cuddling on the couch, Craig and Raquan texting while holding each other, and Zonnique cooking breakfast.

"You guy won't believe who came to my house last night," She said while running inside to the living room.

"Who came?" Craig asked putting his phone away.

"Bahja," She said

"What that thot want," Chres asked turning the tv down.

"To stay at my place cuz Diggy kick her out," She said walking into the kitchen. 

"That why they were screaming at each other last night," Raquan said looking up from his phone.

"Idk where she when," She said feeling regret deep down below.

"Probably on the streets or another thot house," Jacob said laughing a bit.

Zonnique comes out of the kitchen with flour on her shirt wiping her hands

"Play nice" Zonnique said looking at everyone.

"Yes mother," Craig said while looking at his sister. 

Zonnique hits Craig while everyone goes in the kitchen making a plate and eats.
Chres phone beeps as Diggy tells him and Craig to meet him at the warehouse. Chres whisper in Craig's ear telling everyone they have a job interview. Chres kiss Jacob bye while Craig hugs and kiss Raquan bye leaving to the car and driving off to the warehouse.
Diggy stands outside smiling with his hands behind his back. Craig and Chres get out the car walking to him while Diggy starts walking in the house.

"I need favorite boys", Diggy says with a big grin.

"What that sir?" Chres asked.

"Kill my ex-girlfriend," Diggy said smiling.

"B-Bahja!?" Craig says in shock.

"Yes," Diggy says still smiling.

"Why," They both asks.

"She a thot that cheated on me" Diggy looking at them dumbfounded. 

Diggy gives both Chres and Craig a gun still smiling at them.

"Where do we put the body sir?" Chres asked.

"Woods then burn it," Diggy said. 

"Are you sure about this sir?" Craig said.

Diggy looks at Craig dead in the eye pointing his gun at him laughing.

"Don't play with me Craig" Diggy said getting mad.

Craig backs away nodding while Diggy screams for them to leave as they run back to the car.

"Should we do it?" Chres asked looking scared.

"If we do this no one can find out," Craig said.

"Tonight then," Chres said.

"I'll make a plan later..." Craig said.

They head to Chres place instead of making the plans to murder Bahja.