10

In the morning Jacob comes over laying down and cuddling with Chres. The news flash on with the words breaking news across the screen.

"This morning a search is out for Bahja Rodriguez. Her friend told police when she came home last night she wasn't there and that she waited till morning she still didn't show up. If anyone has any information on Bahja call the police tip line."

Chres tenses up sitting up slowly

"You ok babe?" Jacob asked looking at Chres questionable 

"Yea...Hey let go out for breakfast" Chres said quickly. 

"Ok..." Jacob said.

They both take a shower getting ready for the day heading out to Denny's while a teen boy walking up to Chres.

"Aye Chres remember me? Um, you got the stuff?"

"What are you talking about?" Chres said sipping on spite. 

"The blow or the we-"

Chres grabs the boy covering his mouth dragging the boy in the bathroom.

"Don't blow my cover but you got $90?" He growls out.

The boy gives Chres the money grabbing the 3 packs walking off. When Chres comes back to the table Jacob sitting there crossing his arms.

"You still selling drugs now?" Jacob asked.

"Look Jacob come on its just a little money...." Chres said.

"How long you been doing this anyways..." Jacob asked rolling his eyes.

"For 4 years," Chres said.

"Are you going to stop like seriously this time?" He said. 

Chres start laughing looking at Jacob saying noJacob huffs turning red walking out of the restaurant. Chres looks down regretting it walking out not bothering to chase after Jacob but walk to Craig placeCraig is sitting on the porch smoking looking pissed off.

" What with you?" Chres asked sitting next to Craig.

"Raquan found out," Craig said passing the blunt to him.

"Selling drugs?" Chres asked blowing smoke out.

"Yup. Let me guess Jacob found out too" Craig asked taking the blunt back.

"Yup," Chres said not seeming to care.

"Are you going to stop?" Craig asked.

"Hell no," Chres said while laughing.

"Maybe we can fake it......Keep selling" Craig suggest. 

"Yea...Well, I'm going to Jacob's house" Chres said standing up.

"I'm going to Raquan..." Craig said standing up also putting the blunt out.

They dap each other up walking in separate direction.

Will Jacob and Raquan forgive them?
Will Chres and Craig get caught again?