I'm allergic to vampires! Literally... Chapter 5

Enjoy! Yeppidoodlez!!! I liked this chapter so much I made up a new word!!!! DUM! DUM! DUM!

Chapter 5

"Is he.....dead?" I asked barely even a whisper. 

"Yeah. Listen what he told you it wasn't true he was lying to you." He said. Jace's voice echoed in my head again. 'I love you. I will be back.' 

"Is it....possible that he can come back alive?" I asked. 

"No. Once you die a vampire you really die. I promised I'd keep you safe." He kept looking at me. He looked worried. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked. 

"You bit me." I said quietly. A silence fell over us. He broke it with "I'm sorry. If it had been a night when I didn't need to hunt I wouldn't have done that. I don't know what else to say." 

"You seemed like a totally different person. It scared me." Another silence came and again he broke it. "Why don't you get cleaned up?" 

"Yeah that's a good idea." He left me to get showered and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and it was a terrible sight to see. My blonde hair hung in clumps and my face had blood on it, not to mention the dirt. "Probably Jace's." I muttered to myself. My eyes looked back at me, they seemed dull and grey which wasn't their usual color blue as if missing something. I had just seen a murder before my very eyes and Rayas had brushed it off like it was nothing. Why wasn't he the least upset by this? I was. But why? Was it because of what Jace said? And was Rayas really telling the truth? I stripped and turned on the bathtub. I slipped in and scrubbed myself clean from head to toe. As I drained the tub and turned on the showerhead to get the suds off. I noticed I had started to cry. I sat down, giving into my sorrow and stayed there till the water ran cold.

Rayas POV (there will NOT be a lot of POV changes so enjoy it while it lasts)

Why can't she see that I did a good thing? I can hear her crying in the other room. My brother was going to ruin my chance and he did. I can't hear her thoughts anymore, well not clearly. Damn him! I'm so glad he's dead, I wonder what he told her though. She's really upset. For her to cry over her almost murderer then again I'm gonna kill her after the prophecy's been fulfilled. But can I bring myself to do that? Why do we need to kill her anyway? If she's under our control then she isn't a threat. Right? Well not to me.

Regular POV 

Rayas took Jace's body out of the house saying he disposed of it properly. That was a lie and I knew it. I was going to follow Jace's advice. I had a gut feeling that he was right. I was so confused and tired I just decided to go to bed early. I had woken up around 3 and it was 8 now. I just felt that it was good idea.  

"Are you sure? Are you feeling alright?" He asked when I told him I was going to turn in for the night. 

"Yeah I'm fine really." 

"There's something you're not telling me." He said. 

"It's not important." I said. 

"It got to be if you cry about it." 

".......You heard that?" I asked quietly. 

"Yeah what did he say to you?" 

"But you didn't hear that?" 

"No." 

"It wasn't important." I said sternly and turned swiftly into my bedroom and slammed the door in his face. That ought to teach him. I crossed the carpeted floor to my window, the full moon glowed brightly over the estate and woods. I paced back and forth across the room. I paused looking at the stain of blood that lay on the floor. Blood is a hard thing to wash away.

COMMENT PLZ!!!! IF UR GONNA VOTE, COMMENT SO I KNOW WHO U R N WHAT U LIKED ABOUT IT!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!! I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!