I'm allergic to vampires! Literally... Chapter 8

I know, I know it's been forever since Iv last uploaded this story well here it is, enjoy it cuz it maybe a while before I upload the next one, iv been working on a new story and that has been occuping my time for now...

***

I'm allergic to vampires! Literally...

Chapter 8

I stared in awe, I saw him die, I know I did. I took in his features again just to be sure. His brown hair spiked up out of his face so he it wouldn't be in the way of his gray eyes.  

"Jace?" I barely managed to ask. 

"You alright?" H e asked, concerned. He didn't offer his hand to pull me up for he knew if he did then he'd hurt me and himself. 

"Yeah." I said, casually picking up my collar and locking it in place. "But how are you? I thought you....were dead." 

"How many times did Rayas lie to you? I wonder...it takes more than that to kill a vampire. You should know that you're a vampire hunter." 

"But the knife went right through you....and you didn't get up...." 

"Yeah he hurt me pretty good but I wasn't dead....I might be soon though..." He whispered the last part. 

"Why? Do you need to heal?" I asked. 

"No....I need....blood." He said under his breath. 

"I wish I could help you......but my blood would probably kill you." I said. 

"Do you want to take that chance?" 

"No of course not, you saved my life. I don't want to kill you." 

"You won't, trust me. If you truly are from the prophecy you'll be vulnerable to me, if not, I'll die then the council won't go after you anymore. You'll be protected." 

"But even if it does work it'll hurt you and me if you bite me." 

"I promise I'll be careful. If it does hurt you I'll stop ok?" 

"I don't know..." What if he did die? I don't think I could handle that it seemed like I was connected to him somehow but I also had that kind of thing with Rayas. I shook it off. Jace still wanted an answer and I don't think I could give it to him. I looked at him, trying to tell him it wasn't easy for me to decide this. I tugged at my collar and it came off. I placed it in his hand. I gave him a reassuring look and pulled my hair away from my neck. He stared at me like I'd given him the key to the world.  

"Come on just get it over with." I said, closing my eyes, bracing myself for pain. Without any warning his lips were to my neck. But it felt....good. Shocked that this was happening, I wrapped my arms around his neck and it didn't burn or anything. I was so happy I could cry. It doesn't hurt! It doesn't hurt! It doesn't hurt! I kept chanting in my head. It doesn't- I felt dizzy, my body was starting to fail me, I couldn't support myself any longer and I fell into his arms. 

"Sky? You alright? Maybe I drank a little too much." My eyes fluttered open. His met mine and a current went through me. I nodded slightly, struggling to pull myself up but I couldn't do it.  

"Can you move?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm sorry maybe this wasn't such a good idea." 

"I think it was. Now we're even." I said. 

"But this proves that the prophecy is true, they're gonna want you dead." I couldn't seem to register what he said but I did know what I did next. With all the strength I could muster I pulled myself up to kiss him and he gladly accepted it. That's when I blacked out.