I'm allergic to vampires! Literally... chp 21

Chapter 21

"Jace?" I croaked, completely shocked.

"Sky, it's me." I was conflicted, I didn't know how what to do. Should I embrace him or punch his lights out? He did leave me with Rayas. I stood there for a brief moment, thinking and staring off into space.

"Sky you ok?" And why are you half naked?" He asked through gritted teeth, glaring at Adrian. I couldn't speak, my body refusing to move.

"She dressed like that because they were planning to save my life."

"So you strip her?" He asked, angrily.

"No it's just in that state, I'll go after any human-er lady."

"And you were going to use yourself as bait?" Jace asked. He blurred appearing behind me and I was in the comfort of his arms.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I shoved him away.

"Why are you here?"  I snapped.

"To save you of course."

"I don't need saving anymore! You lost your chance back when I was with Rayas! You left me!"

"But Sky-"

"Where have you been for the last two weeks?"

"Trying to find you."

"You didn't bother!"

"Sky the council had control over me."

"Then why show up now!?" I hissed. After all I'd been through now he decides to show up when I don't need him. He didn't stop Rayas from taking me away and I was a hair's length away from staying there with him if it hadn't been for Adrian.

"I had no lead on the whereabouts of you, I'm lucky I even found you. I had no choice but wait until-" I cut him off.

"I've heard enough."

"But Sky let me explain-"

"No! You had your chance, I'm not leaving with you." I whipped around dashed through the living room, upstairs, searching for Galen. He still sat on the top of the staircase, staring off into space. It was possible he had overheard my fight with Jace and was still upset about what he'd done. I sighed and settled myself next to him.

"Galen...are you alright?" I asked softly.

"You're not leaving...are you?"

"No, I'm staying right here with you." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Until I leave." He said, barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry about...how I acted earlier....I really am. I'm just...scared...and with Rayas after the same thing."

"I know." He planted a passionate kiss on lips which took my breath away.

"I'm sorry too." He replied. "You shouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing, not at this age." I blankly stared at the floor, not knowing what else to say. "Well now that that's straightened out time for your punishment."

"F-for what?" I stammered.

"I'll accept your apology if you go through with this." He asked in a joking manner but underneath it laid some seriousness, his lips forming an adorable pout. I sighed at his attempt "Depends, what is it?" I said, strictly crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well...you said that you're going to be Adrian's blood donor from now on when I leave...I..." He backed me up into his room, the back of my knees hitting the bed.

"I want your blood before I go."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so, Galen? For a minute there you were scaring me." He chuckled lowly, his eyes were a golden brown, his gaze like a lion ready to devour his prey.

"Galen?" I raised an eyebrow, nervously. I felt myself fall back onto the bed and realized I was lying flat on my back with Galen straddling me. "What are you doing?" I asked quickly, my body going tense.

"Nothing sweetheart, I just want a drink." He purred, leaning over me. "But..." He whispered in my ear seductively. "This will be my last time with you until I leave." The strain in his voice was clear, hard for him to say those words. The sweetest sadness in his eyes hit me right in the thumper.

"Do you mind if I..." He was at a loss for words.

"If you what?" I repeated.

"Bite you here." He whispered, trailing his fingers down my neck to the top of my breast, tapping there.

"I...." I was at a loss for words now, dumbstruck. He had down it before but...that was different somehow.

"Please Sky, I....don't know why but....i want to mark you as mine...I feel like there'll be competition for you when I return."

"Oh..." I mumbled, thinking of Jace.

"Sky..." He whispered again. I glanced up at him, seeing his fangs were extended which were biting into his lip.

"I guess...." I mumbled again, blushing. He kissed me roughly, pinning my wrists above my head.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"For this..." He kissed the top of my breast and bit down. I could feel the pull of my life's liquid being drained, making me whimper.

"Galen...what are...you apologizing for...?" I croaked weakly. I felt a tug on my breast and I petted his head gently. My vision was growing dark as I heard him gulp down mouthfuls of blood.

"Er...Galen...I don't think I...can give much more..." He pulled away and licked the wound, making me giggle.

"Mmmm so good." He whispered.

"Sky?" I heard someone call.

"Go away." I shouted. "I have no reason to talk to you."

"Yes you do! I have to explain, just give me a chance!" The door whipped open. "I'm not gonna-" He froze, staring at the picture before him. I was shirtless beneath Galen. So what? We were nothing towards each other, he had no right to judge me...as he did before. Galen let out a deep rumbling growl, directed at Jace.

"You heard her, leave us."

"I'm not about to take orders from some newbie like you."

"Then why are you backing out of the room?" Galen stated. He had, at least by a good ten feet, close to the doorway. His eyes turned a brilliant silver color and I still didn't know what that meant for vampires.

"Fine, Sky, let some player fuck you and when you come crying to me, I'll slam the door in your face." He turned swiftly on his heel and blurred, leaving my heart to shatter in a million pieces.

"Sky are you alright?" Galen asked, nuzzling my neck.

"I-I'm fine..." I whispered.

"Do you want me to beat him up?"

"No! No...." I mumbled.

"But he just insulted you and me!" He snapped.

"He's just upset that's all, he didn't mean it..."

"That's what your hoping, why bother with him anyway? He's just a spoiled brat, if he did care about-"

"STOP IT!" I screamed. "You have no right to judge him."

"Sky I have every right to judge an asshole like him, he hurt you when he said those things, I felt it through our bond." He said, pressing a hand over my heart.

"And you love him...don't you?"

That was the final blow to my heart.