I'm allergic to vampires! Literally... Chapter 7.5

Enjoy! That's all folks!

I'm allergic to vampires! Literally.....

Chapter 8 part 2 Momma's gone a huntin'

"The prophecy is based on what had been passed down by generations of vampires and because vampires live an ungodly long time the oracle that predicted it is said to still be around today. This prophecy was kept secret by the royal family until they realized they needed to find the people that it was pertaining to. It is said that two brothers will fight over the vampires' keeper of fate, the winner of the fight has to marry and mate with the vampires' keeper of fate."

"Okay so where does that leave me?" I interrupted. 

"I'm getting to that." He said, annoyed. "The vampires' keeper of fate is supposedly a human girl who will possess unnatural powers that can defend her from vampires and irresistible blood. Unfornately if you didn't know already, it's your blood they find irresistible. The facts from the prophecy point directly to you." I think I got weak in the legs before collapsing on the ground. "So that means I'll have to marry......Rayas?" 

"Well I don't know about that we're not sure who the two brothers are." He explained. 

"But that's impossible I can't be around them and they can't be around me, no physical contact at all, what makes it possible for them to be around me?" 

"There's more," He said, "This quote 'Within the vampires' destruction lies the living elixir forming unity' meaning you blood can protect them from the reaction." 

"Do they know that?" I asked. 

"How should I know? I'm not a vampire." He smirked.  

"Great let's get out of here" I froze. The silent woods had become even quieter if that were possible. I closed my eyes focusing on the space behind Riley and me. "We're being followed." I whispered under my breath.  

"You realized that too huh?" He said. "What should we do?" 

"Hey I can hear you! Come on out! No use hiding from death you coward!" I shouted. I heard the whipping of a strong wind shake the trees. 

"Your pretty good....for a human." Someone whispered in my ear. I could feel the cold coming off his body. I had my dagger to his gut within seconds. 

"I wouldn't do that deary." He said clicking his tongue. I turned and saw no one. Riley was gone. 

"Riley!" I shouted, frantic.  

"Yeah! I'm here!" he shouted back, coming out of the brush. 

"Where'd you go?" 

"I was caught off guard and that guy got to me." He said, "But we got bigger problems, there's more of them, lots more all over in here. They're surrounding us." 

"Shit how could we have not noticed?" 

"Don't know but we can't fight them all off." 

"Behind you!" I shrieked. Riley punched the guy in the gut and slit his throat, black blood splattered. That was just the beginning. I had my dagger drawn, so far I had knocked out five or six vampires, but Riley and I soon became separated and I knew that's what they how they wanted us. I felt someone grip their hand around my neck, slamming me against a tree. The only thing protecting him and I was the collar that was strapped around my neck.  

"Do you believe in the after life?" the guy whispered. I took in his beautiful green eyes and brown hair that curled around his face.  

"I don't know." I said, barely breathing. 

"Well your about to find out." He smirked. 

"Wait can you tell me something?" 

"What?" his curiosity clearly showing. 

"Are you going to kill me because of the prophecy?" 

"Yes you would are too dangerous to keep around. That keeper of the vampire's destruction sounds a little bit encouraging to get rid of you, right?" 

"Yeah." Choking out my answer. 

"That'd be such a waste though, your incredibly hot." He said, stroking my cheek with his hand. If I wasn't restrained right now I probably would have slapped him.  

"You're a half vampire aren't you?" I asked. 

"How did you know that?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"You are standing in front of me, not on the ground, not howling in pain." I explained. I could feel his grip loosening on me. "You can change, you know that, you still have a chance to stop yourself from becoming a monster." 

"It's too late for that, I made my decision long ago." 

"It's not too late." I said, hoping desperately he'd consider. "You're just a pawn and they'll kill you if you lose me." 

"And your at my mercy." 

"But can you bring yourself to do it?" 

"What does that mean?" He asked, his eyes bore into mine, I was now sure fear was written all over my face. 

"That your still human." I said, quietly. 

"Well that bit I know is true, I'm curious to find out what's under that armor of yours." My eyes widened, I shifted in his grip. He smirked at my pitiful attempt to break free. What he was planning wouldn't work I had something on me right now would protect me from any rapists, I wore it with lock and key. He wasn't getting in my pants.  

"This needs to go." He said, tugging at my collar. Shit! If I move he'll break my neck, how did I let this happen? As my collar fell to the ground I saw him lick his lips, fangs extended and then he was on the ground in pain. 

"Before I kill you why are you here? Why kill the one who can create peace between both our worlds? What the hell is wrong with you?" I knew that voice.

Comment,vote become a fan!!! plz n thx u