Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Rose, I need you to come over asap!" I called into the phone while pacing my room. "Why what's wrong?" She asked and I almost laughed at how worried she sounded. "Just come over it's an emergency!" I replied and with that I hung up. It was Friday 4pm and in about three hours Christian would be here ready to pick me up for our date. The problem? I had absolutely no idea what to wear. So yes, a real emergency.

It didn't take Rose very long to get here which made me think that she really thought something was seriously wrong. But than again it was so I didn't really feel all that guilty. The doorbell rang and I sprinted down the stairs, opened the door and immediately took her to my room. "Whoaa what's going on? Why the rush? Did something happen?" She asked panicked and I chuckled. "Calm down! I just need you to help me get ready for my date with Christian. And I was in a rush to get you upstairs because Justin and I aren't really on speaking terms and I was trying to avoid an awkward encounter. Besides while you're I can show you the result of our chemistry project. That way you can see if you like it or not and if not what changes need to be made." I said and smiled sweetly. "Elena for gods sake you are such a bitch! I honestly thought something bad happend or that you were in trouble!" She screeched and I smiled smugly and shrugged my shoulders. Couldn't argue with her on that one.

For the next hour I tried on different outfits while Rose would try to find a way that was not too harsh to tell me how bad I looked. Eventually I decided to just go with a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white blouse. Nothing too fancy but still a bit classy. My hair had it's natural waves and as for make up I settled with a bit of mascara. We were just going to eat some pizza so there was no need for me to go over the top. We still had about two hours left before he came to pick me up so I decided to show her what I made of our project.

When you think about gold, the first thing that comes to your mind is often jewelry. Because gold stands for power, status. When you can afford gold and wear lots of it you are believed to be someone chic but people don't often realize that what they're wearing, what they're eating, simply everything is gold as well. Our whole world exists because of gold. And on top of that it's also the strongest element on the periodic table. I'm sure to say that gold is the most powerful and most important thing in our world. This is why I love gold so much, in a way it's really overrated but at the same time we don't appreciate it enough. I was really happy that we chose gold and I also hoped that our teacher would appreciate the way we were going to present it.

For the remaining amount of time we talked about Christian and what he was like and soon enough he was here already. "Don't stress it, okay? He's a really laid back guy and it's just pizza. Besides, the guy has had a crush on you since forever so just be yourself and everything will be alright." Rose said and I chuckled. "Rose dear, I think you're the one who needs to calm down. He's a really nice guy and very easy to talk to so I'm not stressing at all." I laughed and she rolled her eyes at me. "Okay, okay! Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She said and I stuck my tongue out and with that I left the house to see Christian waiting for me in his car. Holy shit he's driving a matt black range rover! That car has been my dream since forever! He must be very wealthy. The moment he saw me, a smile took over his face and immediately came out of his car to open the door of the passenger seat for me. What a cutie.

We listened to some music on the way there and I found out that we both have the same taste in music. That's always a big bonus. Half way through I realized where he was taking me but I decided to keep quite. He wanted to take me somewhere special so I'll just pretend like I've never been there, even though that place was basically my second home. A few minutes later we reached the place and like a real gentleman he opened the door once again. "Here we are." He told me and gave me a smile. God damn he's so handsome. "This place looks so cute!" I said and his smile grew bigger. "I know right! And the people here are amazing. I really think you're going to love it here." He said and I gave him a smile in return. "I'm sure I will." I replied and with that we walked inside.

"Reservation for two on the name of Collins." Christian told the woman behind the counter and I really hoped she wouldn't recognize me. That would really not help at all. Alma, the woman behind the counter, looked up and her eyes widened. "Elena? Questo no può essere vero! Giovanni! Guarda! è Elena!" (Elena? This can't be true! Giovanni! Look! It's Elena!) Okay never mind. "Elena? Mama mia tu hai cresciuto! Come stai? E chi è il ragazzo?" (Elena? God you have grown! How are you? And who is the boy?) Giovanni asked and I smiled widely. Oh how I missed them. "Giovanni! Alma! Mi sei mancato! E sto bene, grazie! Quest'è Christian. Lui è un amico." (Giovanni! Alma! I've missed you! And I'm fine, thank you! This is Christian. He is a friend.) I said and Christian looked at me as if I came from another planet. I guess I'll have some explaining to do. "Hello, Christian. Nice to meet you." Giovanni said and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, sir." Christian replied and gave him a smile. "Enough talking. You must be starving! Giovanni show them their table." Alma said and winked at me and with that we were lead to our table.

"You really are full of surprises." Christian said as we sat down and I gave him a smug smile. "What can I say? I'm awesome." I said and he laughed. "No but seriously, how many languages do you speak?" He asked and I shrugged. "About six? But I can't speak any of them perfectly, not even English. It's shameful how many mistakes I make." I said and his mouth dropped. "Holy, that's a lot! I would do anything to know that many languages. I literally only speak English!" She said and I blushed. Why am I blushing? What the hell is wrong with me?

"Why didn't you tell me tho?" He asked after a while and I looked at him questionably. "What do you mean?" I asked confused and he sighed. "Why didn't you tell me you knew this place?" He aksed and I looked down. "I don't know... it wasn't my intention to lie tho. You were just so exited about this place and I didn't want to ruin that." I admitted and he gave me a small smile. "I'm here with you at that's all that matters. It wouldn't matter where we were, I'd still have an amazing time." He said and I literally melted. This guy is the dream.

During dinner we talked about the most random things which was actually really nice. There were no awkward silences we just, connected. Afterwards he drove me home like a real and to be honest I really didn't want to get out of the car. That would mean that the night really was over and I had such a great time, I did't want that. "So..." Christian said once we reached my door. Great, now he turns awkward.

"I really did have a great night. Thank you." I tell him and he gives me a smile. "No thank you." He replies and for a moment it was quiet. "God... I really want to kiss you right now." He blurted and my eyes widened. Well that was straight forward. Not that I'm complaining tho, I mean his lips do look very kissable. "Then why don't you?" I asked and moved closer. "I.. that wouldn't be appropriate, would it? I mean, I like you and I really want to do this right and I don't want to rush th-" I cut him of by slamming my lips to his. The kiss was slow and full of passion. And for the first time in a while it felt as if everything was going to be okay again.

AN

Hey guys! Look who's back! It may look like a filler chapter but believe me it isn't! Anyway hope you enjoy it and yeah vote and comment!!
Xx