AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there! I'm a fellow army myself, Im the creator of this book and I'll be there in any difficulty you'll have along with the book, my ultimate bias is Kim Namjoon a.k.a Rap monster.

Anyways! We will write any type of scenarios, reactions and etc.

We are ready to take your requests, so feel free to ask for one! Just comment your bias or a member of BTS and place any type of scenario, reactions and etc. ((must place one of the admins in your request just to let us know who do you want for your request to be written))

// if you have doubts on my writing, go to my real account @koreanboo123 .Tap on "feel my love" Kyungil X Reader, the last 4 chapters where published in this past 2 months and the first 2 chapters were old styled chapters I made that where published in a long time.//

-Admin k.s.j

Hi there! I'm an army too, my ultimate bias is Kim Taehyung a.k.a V.

Well as you can see my friends we are ready to take requests just ask one of us. I'll try my best on putting details I guess. Please be patient with me because I usually don't have time sometimes in writing but I'll try to do it as fast as I can.
{You can go and check out my account @TAE95TAE. And check out 'Jimin you bad boy' or 'A Thousand Of Wishes'. A Thousand Of Wishes is a new one that I just made 5 day ago. Please check it out.}

-Admin y.h.s

Hai!!! I'm an army too. My ultimate and most beloved and swee- you get the point, is Min Yoongi(Suga).

As you can see on the above my friends including me are going to be taking request and we'll respond as soon as we can. I can probably not update that soon but I'll try my best. I like to put as much detail as I can.

-Admin k.g.m

Hello. I'm the fourth admin in this account.

I'm a fellow army too, accompanying my friends in this account. My ultimate bias is Jeon Jeongguk.

Whenever you feel like requesting a scenario or something else, remember that you have to name the admin you want to have this request taken from. Also remember to be patient with all four of us, since we have other situations to sort out. Either way, we will exert ourselves on what we write.

In addition, I want to let you all know that since school is approaching, that means that I have to toil myself on studies and not accept any distractions. If I don't write anything in a long time, please understand that it is due to my busy life. Thank you.

If you have any doubts on my writing style, you can check my main account @jeonngguukk, in which I have written a few times.  Just a little self-promotion, aha.

- Admin m.j.h