Loser's trophy~p.j.m((fluff))

"Aish jagiya!" Jimin yelled at you in the right instant you won at a  old video game you guys had bought when you first met. You only could't help yourself but to laugh at your boyfriend's childish behavior.

"Listen everybody! Park Jimin lost a game for the first time~!" You shouted to the non-realistic crowd while pointing at Jimin.

"Now I have to give you a trophy you loser." You stuck your tougue out at him while reaching for his hand.

You found him all curled up in the corner of the couch while eyeing you from there. While wiggling your hand for him to hold, he pushed your hand with his bare feet.

"I don't deserve it"

"Well...you don't deserve my kiss then"

"Thunder!! My sweet Thunder y/n~~~~~~~ please  I need the bobo kissune" he sat up whining while pouting his bottom lip to you.

"Nope, you said it yourself"

Jimin crawled onto the couch until he would approach next to you. He placed both his hands on his cheeks and pouted more. He knew you hated when he pouted, it made you feel guilty for such dumbness.

"Ok! But! In one condition!"

He nodded in reply for me to speak the stupid condition I mentioned.

"I have to call you dork against your lips and! You have to cuddle me!" With that he only giggled and leaned his face to yours, but you just paused him for a second were you could feel his breath against your lips.

"Ladies first" you teased and brought your lips against his gently. You felt the corners of his lips curve into smile when suddenly.

"You are my dork" you mumbled against his lips making him break the kiss. His laughter began making his body fall onto the floor.

Both of you could't stop the laughter and some snorts that came from your nose, for the clumsy scene that just happened.

"You know I love you pabo" Jimin said while he held up your hands.

"I know, but you you are the pabo, Chimminie pabo~" suddenly you found yourself all wrapped up by your boyfriend Jimin.

Everything was all in pure lovely  dovey silence when out of nowhere a knock on the door was heard. The door was slowly pushed by Seokjin, his face was in pure owe and quickly he placed his palm against his eyes.

"Aish! You both! Get a room!" Jin shouted while his free hand was on the knob of the door.

"Jin-hyung this is my room and we are just snuggling" Jimin simply said but Jin quickly replied before you could open your mouth.

"Bye!" With that the door was closed shut and the lovely silence began again.

>>>>>>

Here you go @omgitsbangtan i hope you like it^^

~admin k.s.j