Weird love~k.t.h ((fluff))

"Babe are you ready now???" You heard Taehyung's voice from the first floor of your apartment.

Always at Saturday's there would be the "plan a date" day, where we choose where to go for just the two of us.

Kim Taehyung made this crazy day since he wanted to show me how much he loves me.

He always chooses a fancy place or just the movies where he almost always falls asleep and I end up eating popcorn.

His group of friends always called us the weird couple yet cute. We would wear our clothe and act like each other.

Sometimes I would just make ponytails in his hair and all him 'Lady Mrs. Taehyung' for some reason.

Or sometimes when it's night I always end up making hot chocolate with him and listening to his uncle jokes.

>>>

I was at the bathroom doing my makeup and other girls stuffs while Taehyung in the other page was desperate to see me.

"Y/n are you done already???" He shouted from downstairs knowing I won't hear him that easily if he only talked.

"No I'm not!, Babe just wait 3 minutes more and i'll be done" with that he calmed himself and let me be.

3 minutes later:

'I hope my dress is not too revealing for him..my back is showing a lot-...ahhhh forget it!' I thought to myself making weird faces in the mirror.

I moved away from the mirror and started to walk forward to the door. Once I opened it I noticed Kim Taehyung was leaning in the door like a stalker trying to listen what was I doing.

''Uhmmm-...''

"What are you doing silky pants??'' I asked rolling my eyes.

"N-nothi-.." Suddenly he paused and stared at my dress.

"You don't like the dress don't you?" I asked him slightly getting embarrassed in my decision of wearing such a revealing dress.

"Well I like it..but it's too revealing to go to the movies.."

"If you want I'll change quickly! I promise!"

"Ok if you insist, I'll be waiting in the couch" he chuckled

I nodded and quickly went to the closet shutting the door slowly.

>>>

2 minutes later:

I ended up wearing a white t-shirt, a gray jacket, some black skinny jeans and some gray pair of shoes.

I once opened the door and went downstairs to meet up With Taehyung in the couch.

"Ok we are ready my looooooovee~~~" he stood up wiggling his brows jokingly.

"Yes we are" I assured him

Once we entered the car, Taehyung wouldn't stop pecking my face. I was getting showers with kisses by him.

"Babbbbeeeeeee stooooopppppp you'll crash the car" I whined

"Pfffft I'm a expert at driving with no eyes."

"Mhm says the one who crashed the car against a tree the other days, thanks god you are alive." I accidentally snorted making him stop the car and start laughing.

"H-hey! Don't laugh!" I whined again, pushing his shoulder gently.

He kept laughing..great

>>>

Finally we arrived at the movies. At the moment he sat down he placed his palm against my face.

"I'll take over your brain" he shakes his hand making my head move along with his palm.

"Stooooop!"

"Nope! Until you say you love Kim Taehyung so much that  for the next date we'll stay at home and do Netflix and chill"  he teased, wiggling his brows once again.

"Ok ok" with that I stood up in front of everybody and almost shouted "I love Kim Taehyung sooooo much that for the next date we will have Netflix and chill and eat all the candies we can stuff our mouth with!."

Everyone just sat there in silence while Taehyung stood up and started to clap to me.

"They are such a weird couple" a man said in the left of my seat.

>>>>

Eyyyyyyyyyy tell me if you liked the story and vote please~~~ soooo have a nice day readers~<3

Requested by: @TAE95TAE

~admin k.s.j