Mine only~j.j.k ((fluff))

Once I opened my eyes, I founded myself wrapped against my boyfriend called Jeon Jeongguk. The cool air stroking his bare shoulders while his dark hair would fall onto his face.

I once removed his hair from his face and decided to move it to the sides of his forehead. A low hum came from his throat when suddenly his big eyes opened wondering around my face.

"Morning y/n" he sat up while slightly leaning to place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

My lips curved into a warm smile while his plump, pink and soft lips where placed against my bare forehead.

"Morning Kookie" I cupped his cheeks, tilting my head little, placing a kiss on his lips. He reacted automatically to my lips, making a chuckle escape from him.

"What was that chuckle all about?" I smiled and raised an brow playfully.

"What? I can't chuckle now?" He copied the brow raising and placed his thumb against my bottom lip.

I hummed a 'no' jokingly while I bite gently onto his thumb making him pout. 

"Aw come on jagiya, you are mean to me" he let his thumb slide out skillfully from my teeth.

Suddenly I noticed he was giving me the silent treatment...he knows I hate when he does that, it makes me feel bad for what I did, yet I know he is just acting.

"I know what are you doing there." I leaned close to him and gave him a peck on his bare shoulder.

Silence

"Seagull please talk" I once teased him making him place eyes on me irritated.

"Ok ok golden maknae..can you please talk" I surrendered making him smile.

"My love do you wanna know something?" His voice went in all seriousness, his eyes were deeply focused on mines.

I nodded in curiosity as I let a pair of warm hands being placed against mines.

"Y/n- ah I don't want you to look at boys only me. If I found out you are cheating I'll make sure to punish you just to let you know you are mine and mine only. Got it?"

I nodded placing another kiss on his lips making me feel his lips curved into a smile against my lips.

Well thanks for reading, please leave a comment if you want a request of any of the BTS members. Please place one of our admin's name just to know who will make your request. Vote please if you like and have a lovely day with Jeongguk;)

~Admin k.s.j