Mising you~k.t.h((slight angst))

I looked up the clock the time was at 4:00am exact. You've haven't slept since you've found out your boyfriend named Kim Taehyung was cheating on you with another pretty girl.

Sigh

I stood up and walked towards my mirror gently.Dark bags, red eyes and hair all messed up from all the days I've haven't moved from my bed until now.

'Kim Taehyung...since our brake up...haven't you've felt the pain I gained...? Or you are just too happy to care..?"

'Guess our break up is setting, I should forget you...but is not easy.' I added to my thoughts and without noticing, tears where falling onto the floor silently, drop by drop.

I walked 2 steps back lazily while leaving my body half numb. I gently moved my head to the right direction where my phone layed there in the floor.

I bend over feeling my spine crack loudly. Once I reached out for my phone, the screen lighted up showing missed messages and calls from the one and only Kim Taehyung stayed there.

Sobs

"I guess it's my time to ignore your existence since you did the same with me.."

I bite onto my lower lip holding back tears that would slide down my cheeks without me noticing.

I sat down in the corner of the bed throwing my phone onto the floor.

I let my knees approach my chest and with that I wrapped my arms around my legs while placing my head on my knees.

Sigh

The cold air stroked my bare shoulders gently. My body suddenly went numb and made contact with the bed. My eyes showed darkness around me.

I fainted

One I opened my eyes and saw a familiar figure standing by the door with no words to be spoken.

"What are you doing here..?" I asked while gently sitting up.

"I wanted to apologize" Kim Taehyung stood there with guilt in his eyes and eyes all tiredly looking.

"Get out.." I snapped

He looked at me in shock by my sudden reaction but then walked forward to me slowly.

"Kim Taehyung!! Get the fuck out!! I...I don't wanna see you anymore!" I shouted in between whimpers while pointing my finger o the door.

He ignored

"Y/n..."he spoke gently placing his hand against mine.

I only looked away ignoring his glaze on me.

"I'm very sorry...she just pushed me against the wall and presses her lips against mines...I wou-"

"You kissed her back! Your hands all over her waist, your lips curved into a smile and her hands grasping at your hair! And you are telling me it was her fault?! when I saw both of you grabbing each other's hands and getting dragged to a corner!" I shouted to him while my palm made contact with his left cheek leaving a red mark.

Silence

"I'm sorry.."he spoke

"Only a useless sorry can help things up?" I whispers to him while paying attention on my tears that landed on my lap.

I big silence came across us and the stares from him kept going. I could see his Adam's apple going up and down everytime I sobbed.

"Listen, y/n"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

안녕하세요!!

So I was planning on making a part 2 since I left it there. And I'm sorry if the scenario or little chapter is very short^^'

Anyways! comment and vote if you liked it or for more requests and etc.

Admin- k.s.j <3