Caring~ p.j.m ((fluff))

You were in bed all snuggled up, you had a high fever.

Having a wet towel on you forehead while you tried to rest a little bit but you couldn't. You felt all alone.

Having you eyes closed your phone started to ring. You didn't want to answered since you felt weak trying to pick it up. But when you saw who is was you answered.

"Hello?" You answers trying not to sound sick.
"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" You knew who it was but not to tell the truth but you were really bad a lying.

"What do you mean?" You said acting like you didn't know "(f/n) told me that you had a fever and that you are sick." Jimin said.

Your friend never kept her/his mouth shut, always telling Jimin since he was your boyfriend.

"I'm fine Jimin the fever is only at 98" you said yesterday was the last time you checked you fever. "I'll come over to check up on you." Jimin said but before you said something he already hang up.

Knowing you to well, he wouldn't take no for a answer. Only 15 minutes passed and you heard some knocks on your door.

You got up but you walked slowly towards the door since everything for you was in slow motion when you are sick.

You open the door seeing Jimin with a thermometer in his hand. Making you open your mouth to check.

The two of you walk towards the couch he sat beside you giving a speech to you of you taking care of yourself. That bother you a lot yet you love him so you couldn't do anything about it.

"Open up you mouth." Jimin said so that he could remove the thermometer out of your mouth. "It got high, it in 105 now." Jimin said as he made you lay down on the couch.

You saw him go to your room but you didn't know why he went there. When you saw him again he came eight the towel and a blanket to keep you warm.

Placing the towel on your forehead gently then opening the blanket to cover you up.

"You know I'm bored Jimin. Can we watch a movie?" You asked him since he was at your house you two got bored easily.

"What movie?" Jimin asked you but you only moved your shoulder up and down since you didn't knew which one.

"Anything even if it is for little kids." You said.

He only nodded and grabbed the first movie he saw. Placing the disc gently in the DVD later closing it and sitting right next to you.

You sit up straight, but then you lean in until your head touched Jimin's shoulder and you to stayed like that.

The movie that you two were watching was the 'Ratatouille' movie. You loved some Disney movies, you only kept staring at the TV since you liked the movie.

Jimin places his head on top of yours as you two watched the movie hugging each other. You felt warm and safe until you fell asleep.

Jimin stopped the movie and carried your to your room, placing you gently on the bed. But before he left, you grabbed his hand.

"Stay please." You said you didn't want to be alone you wanted him to be with you.

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." Jimin said as he lay down beside you hugging you from the waist.

As the minutes passed you instead Jimin leave. You and him were fast asleep in the bed hugging each other.

________________________________________________________________

Hello!
I hope you like this Jimin story.

Vote, comment & share

Requested by @xXDarcyxStylesXx

Admin y.h.s