Chapter 7- Joy

Chapter 7-Joy
Thee next day it was the weekend. Jordan texted me like crazy. All day I was on my phone texting Jordan 90% of the time. The rest was reading and making stories on wattpad and playing games. He was totally unbelievable. I found out a bunch of things about him no one ever asked him about. For example, he told me he was 121 years old. And he never had pure blood before. More of, processed blood. But not from humans.

Jordan: you wanna hang out and explore the woods?

Me: I don't trust you that much

Jordan: why?

Me: don't wanna be rude but you are still a vampire and I don't know what you really want to do

Jordan: mission accomplished.

Me:lol

Jordan: fine. I guess I am rushing it a bit

Me:yes you are

Jordan: lol

That was some of our conversation. We talked about tons of other stuff. I heard my bell ring. Pizza guy's here! Was my first reaction. And yes, I did order pizza. I looked through the tiny hole to see who it was. "You even look great on weekends. Can I come in?" Jordan said. I nodded. I closed the door once he got inside. He immediately sat on the sofa.

"Why are you here?" I asked sitting down. It was weird for him to show up out of random. "I came for you. I thought 'why not watch a movie and cuddle with flamingo.'" He told me. I was flattered that he wanted do it with me cuddling. I sat down next to him and we browsed through movies. While he did that I got the pizza.

"You like pizza?" I asked him. I went to the kitchen and opened the box. The smell of pizza was my favorite kind of smell.

Mmm. Pizza. Delicious.

My stomach growled. I grabbed myself a slice. "What kind?" He asked. I told him it was meatballs and bacon and cheese. "Can I have both?" He asked. I giggled. I have him a slice of cheese and meatballs and bacon. I handed the plate to him.

"What movie did you want to watch?" I asked him. He stuffed his face with pizza. It was so adorable. "Identity thief." He told me. I loved thaty movie. We watched the movie eating the pizza straight out of the box after constantly getting more pizza. It was perfect. But do I really like a vampire? Yes.