Chapter 9- You can't force someone to love you

The next day was school. Ugh. I had to deal with Alec. Again. By this point he didn't even look cute anymore. I walk to class and I feel a hand grab my waist. I turned around to see Jordan. "Hello flamingo." He greeted. I knew what he was going to do until a felt my hair being touched.

It was Alec. "Hey." He greeted. He never came up with a nickname for me like Jordan did when he first saw me. I scanned his body. He wasn't acting normal. Like he wanted to do something dangerous. He was clear. Jordan and Alec looked at each other more then they did to me. Like the entered a subconscious void together. I almost got away until they noticed me a tempting to leave.

"Flamingo, how do you know him?" Jordan asked looking back and fourth between me and Alec. Alec was calm until he pinned Jordan to the lockers. Holding Jordan by the end of his shirt, Alec clenched his fist and held in front of Jordan.

"Don't you dare call my lady a flamingo ever again." He said holding his fist closer to Jordan. I didn't get it. Jordan was a vampire so he could easily get away but he didn't. But I wasn't focused on that I was focused on Alec. He was controlling, rude and had major disrespect towards girls. I had had enough. Again.

"LET GO OF HIM!! YOU SICK ASSHOLE!! AND YOU CAN NOT CALL ME YOUR LADY CAUSE I AM NOT NOW LET GO!!" I screamed. I wasn't joking around this time. I am dropping the nice girl act. No more of that crap.

"Are you going to stop me?" He said in a duh tone. "I guess not." He nealy punched Jordan. Until I became the bad ass.

"YOU LET GO OF HIM!!" I demanded. I threw a punch directly at him. He wiped the blood off his lip and wanted to fight me. What have I done? Before he could get some payback, I punched his nose and I beat his ass.

Don't you dare mess with Jordan.

I walked away leaving him unconscious. Ten minutes later I was in the principals office. I defended myself of course. But I still ended up with a week in detention. "That was awesome. How you did that." Jordan said after I left the office. "I mean I never thought a girl could take down someone like that." I glaced a him. "I mean, I guess I learned not to underestimate people." Good save. I laughed.

"Don't worry. As long as I'm here I'll defend you." I told him. But one question was still unanswered. "Why couldn't you have gotten away?"

"He is a vampire too. And much more powerful then I am." He told me. Whaaaaattt?? I ignored that and didn't focas on that.

"You can't force someone to love you." I murmured to myself. I washed the blood off my fist in the bathroom with the thought stuck in my head.

He is a vampire.