Chapter 6- Party time!

Chapter 6- party time!
"Well your looking good." Jordan complimented me. I wore the same thing yesterday but I washed it. I knew I did. "Are you going to tell me why I needed to wear a bikini and where we are going." I asked him.

"Nope." He told me still looking at the road. I crossed my arm's disappointed that he wouldn't tell me. We arrived at.. AN AMUSEMENT PARK!! I love things like this. It was like a water park and a carnival combined. "They have towels to dry you off after your water park exclusive and a Ferris wheel and stuff like that for your carnival enjoyment." I was freaking out it was perfect accept..

"Where all the other people?" I asked. He laughed. "I tricked you so we could go together." He said laughing. I was not happy about that. Or mad. I liked how we were alone but he tricked me. Well maybe I could get some payback later.

"Okay. Now let's go. We have rides that we have to go on." I said. We went inside and let me tell you, it was the best thing I have ever seen.

Besides him.

I let my thoughts go wild. We went on a roller coaster. I screamed at the top off my lungs but halfway Jordan held my hand making me feel better. I still screamed, but less loud know in he was there. We went on multiple water slides and I got soaked. I dried off and we went on our last ride of the night. "A Farris wheel!!" I shrieked. I was terrified of heights.

"Come on. I'll be there with you." Jordan comforted me. "Fine" I said. As long as I don't look down I'll be fine. The line was huge but we got in one of the cubicles after like and hour.

Please keep your arm's, legs and body inside. Now please, enjoy the ride.

A voice boomed from the speaker. We rotated around a bout three times until we can to a halt. We were at the very top of the wheel. "What is going on!" I shouted not to loud.

We are having some technical difficulties so sit tight and enjoy to view.

The voice boomed again. "Were stuck!!" I shouted not to loud. I was freaking out. We were stuck on a wheel, at the top of it and it was a tall wheel. "What are we going to do! I can't concentrate! Ugh! This is so bad. Really really bad!"

"Calm down." Jordan told me. I didn't mind him saying stuff like that because I was overreacting a little. "How can I calm down?!?" I still shouted. I took deep breathes. That didn't work. I was pacing on the unstable thing and when I came near Jordan he kissed me. His lips were warm and soft. The kiss was like magic. Something you don't believe in, but when it happens you want to keep it forever. He stopped and looked in each other's eyes. I quickly put my head forward and his lips smashed against mine. He picked me up and we sat down together smashing our lips together. My arm was around his neck and his hand was in my hair when it started to move again. We hot off the wheel and he drove me home.

"I really like you, flamingo." He told me as we went home. "My feelings are progressing and I am really starting to like you." I took my eyes off of the window and onto him.

"I like you too." I said. I focused on his red hair. It was cute and beautiful. His hair was smooth. I really did like him inside and out. He gave me a good bye kiss.

"Bye flamingo." He told me as I went inside. I waved him good bye and I blew a kiss. Three words. Best. Day. EVER!