Screaming, punching, Alex and Jordan?

I ran out into the hallway and the first thing I saw was Alec and Jordan punching Small's. "What the..? " I said confused. If Alec and Jordan were after me, then why are they beating up Small's? They instantly stopped when they saw me.

Small's had a bloody nose, a few bruises and some other use things.

"Are you okay? " I asked worried. His eye lips were trying to stay open but they just gave out. "How could you two! " I screamed.

"We.. helped him. " Jordan told me. Blood said otherwise.

"No you didn't! You punctured him and made him pass out! " I yelled. He was the only human that understood me. He was nice and loyal and awesome. Why would they do this?

Oh right.

Their vampires!

Then I saw two little dots on his neck. What!? Why?! How?! Who?! "You bit him. " I told him softly.

"We had to. To let you see who he really is on the inside. After all, everytime one is bitten they can only tell the absolute truth for a whole week. " Alec informed me.

"YOU BIT HIM!! " I yelled. That was the only thing I could say. I was infuriated by the fact they did this. I stopped to them enraged. "You weren't supposed to do that! You were supposed to stay out of my way, but no! You just had to do this! Well are you happy? With what you did? Did your twisted way of reality, enjoy this? "

They stared blankly at me.

"Which one of you did this? " I asked.

"He did! " They said pointing at each other. Cowards. They were scared of what I can do. Just because I'm human, doesn't mean I can't fight.

Jordan always had something on Small's but Alec he kinda just wants me and has a go getter kind of person. It would make since if both of them did it.

"Tell me the truth, and I won't hurt you. " I offered. Little did they know that the deal will expire when one of them admits to doing it.

"I did it. " Alec admitted. But he gave it away that he was covering for Jordan by whispering to him "Your welcome bro. " then it was clear Jordan did it and I chased after him.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me. " He said as he ran.

"Sorry, that deal expired when I found out you did it. " I explained.

"Ugh. Of course that happened. " He replied as he rolled his eyes while running. I ran quicker and tacked him.  "What are you gonna do? " He asked.

"You punishment starts tomorrow. Meet me at my locker tomorrow as early as possible. And if you don't, I'll find you and do it. " I told him. I got off of him and walked away. Now what will be his punishment?