Chapter 8- When I'm with you

Chapter 8-When I'm with you
Were watched Identity thief and ate pizza and enjoyed the movie until my busy mother, unexpectedly came home. Crap! She's home! What do I do! what do I do! A million thoughts raced through my head. She couldn't see I was with Jordan because she doesn't trust me and let's just say she's dirty. "Jordan I need you to go to my room and hide under my bed. It's the third door on the left." I told him. He ran up the stairs and hid in my room.

"Surprise!" My mother went in for a hug. "I thought I'd surprise you by coming home and taking my lunch break here." I had a fake smile on my face because she interrupted me and Jordan's time together.

"That's great Mom! How long is your lunch break?" I said with a fake smile still on my face. "I have to leave in twenty five minutes. So I have to hurry." She told me. Thank goodness. I wanted me and his time to continue. I walked up the stairs as my mother made herself a sandwich.

"What is going on?" Jordan asked as I sat on my bed. He looked confused and angry at the same time. "My Mom is home and she doesn't trust me with boy's." I said with my hand on my forehead. He nodded.

"When does she leave and why doesn't she trust you?" He asked. I felt strange. Like, happy and frustrated. It was weird.

At least I'm not alone with Mom and him in the same room. I thought.

"She leave's in twenty five minutes." I said to him. "She doesn't trust me because.. because she doesn't want me to be hurt or do anything reckless." Did I really tell him what I have never told anyone else in my whole life? I thought. I never told anyone that. Not even Anna. It's like I can just tell him anything freely. Like something inside won't limit me from saying anything.

"Really?" He asked confused he never heard this. If I told anyone, it would go around the school in a week. I played with my nails as I spoke to him. "I never told anyone that." My voice was soft and quiet. Was I opening up to him? Telling him things I've kept inside. I didn't stop. "Or that the reason I fantasize is because my life is so stressful the only thing I can do is dream of a place where I can let go of reality. My Mom is never home, my father is dead and I can't just, talk to someone with out being judged." Tears were filling my eyes. I was letting all of my emotions out that I kept inside for so long. I covered my eyes and leaned on his shoulder. His arm wrapped around me and went up and down to help me.

"It's okay. I'm here." His words were calming. I wiped my tears off my cheek and sniffed. "Thank you. So much. Just don't tell anyone this okay?" I said to him. I was on his shoulder comfortably healing. He really knows how to help someone without even doing anything.

"You're secrets safe with me flamingo." He told me, still comforting me. "Now were even." I laughed rubbing my nose. I really needed that.

"Honey! I'm going back to work!" My mother yelled to me. I smiled and yelled back "Bye Mom!" We finished the movie and selected a different one. Skyfall. We heated up popcorn and enjoyed the movie. By movie I mean spending time with each other.