Chapter 14-Drama

Chapter 14-Drama
Next class was chemistry. Ironic isn't it. All the boys were in that class. I sat my regular seat like I always did and hat boy sat next to me. I was in the middle of a three seat table so of course Jordan sat next to me. Alec sat in front of me. Seth and jay were next to Alec. And yeah you get figure out the rest. (because I'm to lazy to do it!) "Hey blue Jay." Smalls said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"How do are you call her that! Flamingo, why don't we sit somewhere else." Jordan interrupted. He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me but I refused.

"Why don't you go sit somewhere else if you have a problem sitting here. I want to stay here." I replied. I pulled my hand out of his grip and looked at Small's. He smiled.

"Why would you want to stay here?" Jordan argued. I looked at him seriously.

"Why would you want to leave? Better yet, why would you want to take me with you?" I asked. Why would he? I wanted to stay with Small's.

"Because this guy is not good for you!" He exclaimed. I flicked my hair sassily. I wasn't going to go. I was going to stay with hat boy. And I am tired of going with him.

"And like you are." I said with some sass in my tone. He couldn't force me. "At least Smalls is nicer than you."

"Look let's just go." He told me.

"No." I argued.

"Come on!"

"No."

"Come on! Stop arguing!"

"No!" I rufused to let him do this. I wanted to stay with Small's and that was my choice. He couldn't change that.

"Flamingo, let's go! " He said like he was going to kill me right after.

"Dude, let her go. " Seth told him very chill. Jordan may have been a control freak, but actually listened to him. He sat down feeling angry.

"Why do you even want to hang out with him? "  Jordan asked.

"Because I want to. Besides, you're the one that introduced me to him. " I stated. He crossed his arms like a baby.

"Can me and smalls talk later, or are you going to be with him later? " He asked. I don't care as long as you don't hurt 'em was what I told him. "Good. After this class, Small's, meet me in the hallway and we'll chat. " Hat boy nodded.

When class was over I heard screaming in the hallway.