Chapter.21.A Female's Love.<3

^^^^^^^Maya's Wolf

The remaining Alpha's and their Luna's line the bottom of the stage, hand in hand with the pack warriors standing behind them. All pack members that aren't on patrol are watching us, head warriors to omegas. They are mixed together, no classification of rank tonight at my request. Not one person is better than another, each having their own sets of skills. Each member a necessity to this pack, to keep the Twilight pack functioning properly. "Repeat after me." Josh smirks and holds my hand. Pride rolling off of him in waves. His mate finally joining the pack. "I pledge my allegiance to the Twilight Pack."

"I pledge my allegiance to the Twilight Pack."

"I will put the well-being of this pack ahead of my own." Repeating the words that I've never had to say before. Born into a pack, living as a rogue. For the past few years, I've looked out for me. "I will give my life for this pack." I wonder if this will hurt, I'm truly breaking the ties with my old pack and forming new ones. When I left Crescent Moon, I didn't feel any pain. Which was weird considering I lived there my entire life. But I never actually said the words to cut off my ties.

"I will give my life for this pack."

"Do you understand that in being part of the Twilight Pack you accept the responsibility and commitment of being an Alpha Female, the responsibilities of our Luna?"

"I do."

Josh picks up the knife, the point of the blade glistening from the moonlight. "Repeat after me again. For the strength of the pack is the wolf."

"For the strength of the pack is the wolf." The blade glides across his palm. Not once wincing, showing everyone he's a strong wolf. Fit for leadership.

Gripping my hand he gazes into my eyes, "And the strength of the wolf is its pack."

As I repeat his words the blade cuts my palm. I don't fight the pain, I welcome it with open arms. One small cut to help erase my dark past, it's preparing me for my bright future. Josh and I grip hands, our blood intermingling. A searing pain hits my chest. It feels like a thousand needles piercing my heart. I can't seem to loosen the hold I have on him, I tried to grit through the pain but this is bad. Falling to my knees, the bones hitting the wood. I scream.

A few seconds later the pain subsides completely. Warm sparks envelop around me a welcomed change, my mates holding me. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Growling he pulls me closer to his chest. Nuzzling my neck, leaving small kisses. Whispering words to me that show his love. Consoling me, telling me to stay calm that he loves me so much.

Black spots begin to hinder my vision. My body is trying to shut down to help cope of what I've lost and everything I've gained. Voices in my head 'Luna' over and over again. My pack is worried about me. "Alpha, let me take a look at her."

Growling... again I'm held tighter. "My mate. Mine."

I smirk and right before I fade I can't help but force out my chuckle.

This was not how this day was supposed to go.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

I hate being woken up. I really do, I'm a decent morning person- I can tolerate smiley happy people but only if I wake up on my own accord. Shouting and yelling is not a good way to wake up, especially not whenever I just passed out in front of the whole pack. That was embarrassing. "HE NEEDS HER!" A voice I recognize as Lucas shouts. A beta worried for his alpha.

"He needs to calm down." Amy's calm yet firm voice announces. "Allen and Eric are handling it."

Goddess, what'd he do? Slowly I open up my eyes, white sheets covering my torso and below. I'm still in my dress. Amy, Riley, Lucas and Rachel are all in the hospital room. This is my least favorite place on earth. However, I'm here more often than not. "What'd he do?" I mumble.