Chapter 3

Breann' s P.O.V.

I watched as Harry carried Holly into the house, and he left a few minutes later. Dmitri had already explained what happened, so I just focussed on what I was writing, and I fell asleep on the couch.

**********

Holly's P.O.V.

I climbed out of bed slowly, changed into a blue tank-top and some black track shorts, slipped on my running shoes, pulled my hair into a high ponytail, and left my bedroom. Following Cassielle's orders, I ate a pretty big breakfast and left the house for a run. I was sprinting across the street, not exactly looking where I was going, and CRASH! I completely knocked someone over. "I am so so sorry! I wasn't--" and then I saw who it was. "Oh, hi."

"Hey, Holly." His cute Irish accent filled my ears and melted my heart instantly. No, I can't feel this way!

"Sorry, I should've looked where I was going," I mumbled.

"It's fine." Niall paused for a moment before asking, "Do you want to hang out? I feel like I barely know you."

"Sure." Then I looked at what I was wearing.

He noticed and suggested, "We can hang out at my place, or I can take you home to change."

"I'm okay like this." He nodded and we started walking to his place. I was wondering if he had thought about last night. I sure did. The whole walk was quiet, but it was comfortable, and shorter than I thought. He led me into his apartment, and we sat down on the couch. I spoke up quickly. "How much did Cassielle tell you?"

"She told us about your parents, Dmitri, Breann, and that you weren't looking for a relationship," he stated simply.

"So nothing about my personality?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Great. Well, I'm usually really loud and sassy, I love drawing, I have stage fright, I'm scared of clowns and dolls, I love football, and music is my getaway."

"Really? What kind of music?"

"Any. My favourite song is Carolyn by Black Veil Brides, but I like all music... except dubstep. It gives me a headache."

"Do you sing or play any instruments?"

"A bit. I play guitar and piano pretty well, and I've been singing since I was little... but I don't really like my voice. It doesn't fit me that well."

"Hold on one second." He hopped off the couch and was back in seconds, but with a guitar. He handed it to me and said, "Play something." I shook my head, but he begged, "Please? I want to hear you sing."

I sighed, giving in, and took the guitar from. I softly began strumming the chords to "White Horse" by Taylor Swift.

"Say you're sorry,

That face of an angel

Comes out just when you need it to.

As I paced back and forth all this time,

Cause I honestly believed in you.

Holding on,

The days drag on.

Stupid girl,

I should have known, I should have known

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,

I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,

Lead her up the stairwell.

This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,