Ch. 7~ Surprise, Surprise!

Holly's POV

We sat in the car, and I was anxious to see where we were going. "Can you just tell me already?"

"Not a chance," Harry grinned.

"Nope," Cassie laughed.

"Little bitches," I mumbled, hoping they wouldn't hear it.

"Heard that!" she shouted.

"Language!" Harry teased, and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hurtful."

"Boo hoo," I said sarcastically, and I leaned my head against the window, hoping they'd let me sleep a bit more.

"I don't think so!" she yelled as she hit me in the arm.

"Oh, dear, sweet Cassielle, remember, I know where you live, so I can kill you in your sleep." She rolled her eyes. "Believe me, I would."

"I know you're aggressive, but honestly, you are not stronger than me! I would kill you first!"

"Mhmm, sure you would. Now," I prompted, "tell me where we're going!"

"We're here!" Harry shouted, leaping out of the car and taking off to God-knows-where.

Cassielle pulled me out with her, and I followed her around, and I realized where we were. "Really?" I questioned.

"Yep," she beamed, and we walked backstage, only to find all five boys waiting for us.

"Hey," Niall smiled as he walked over to me.

"Hi," I mumbled as I gave him a hug. "Why am I here?"

He took a step back and grinned. "Can't I bring my girlfriend to one of our concerts?" I raised my eyebrow, and he shook his head. "Harry and I both wanted the fans to meet you, so--"

"Oh hell no! I am not going out on stage!" I stated firmly, but he gave me this puppy-dog face that was irresistible. “Don’t do that to me!”

“Then let me introduce you to the fans!”

“No!”

“Then I’ll just have to do it my way,” he winked, and all five boys ran out onto the stage. After they sang “Up All Night”, I heard Niall’s Irish accent boom through the speakers, “Hello, London!” The crowd cheered wildly. “Before we move on, we’d like to introduce you to two amazing girls whom you’ll hopefully see a lot of for a very long time.” He looked at us, and I shied off, but he ran over and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me onto the stage with me fighting him the whole way. “Wave to everyone,” he whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin as he set me down. I looked out at the mass of fans, and I felt like I was going to pass out, but I fought it and waved.

“This is Cassielle, my amazingly talented girlfriend,” Harry said, introducing Cass to the world.

“And this beautiful girl is my girlfriend, Holland, who just so happens to be amazing at football,” Niall chuckled, and I looked away from the crowd.

A lot of people began cheering, but there were quite a few girls booing us, and Louis shouted, “Oi! If you can’t be nice, don’t say anything!” Although he tried to stay serious about it, he ended up falling over laughing.

“Thanks, Louis,” I mumbled.

He grinned up at me, before he picked up his phone and scrolled through his Twitter, as if he knew certain things were being asked. “Some people want to know what Harry meant by ‘amazingly talented’.”

“She sings,” Harry beamed, pulling her a little closer, “and she’s really good.”

“And some girls are asking about Holly and football… care to explain?”