Chapter 2

This chapter is going to have a lot of changing point of views... hopefully it isn't too confusing.

xx

**********

Cassielle's P.O.V.

It's been a week since we met the hotties who are One Direction, and I've been texting Harry non-stop. He's a really sweet person, and he's a great singer. Yeah, before we met, I'd heard a few of their songs, but recently I bought their Up All Night album, and I've memorized every song. As a matter of fact, I'm performing one of their songs tonight at a small cafe. Maybe Harry could come? Nah, he's probably busy. Just then, a beeping sound broke my train of thoughts. It was a text from Harry. Of course.

-Hey, what are you doing tonight?-

I smiled and replied:

-I'm singing at a cafe tonight. Wanna come?-

A few seconds later, he texted back:

-Of course. What time and where?-

I sent him the details, and we talked until I had to get ready.

-I have to get ready now. Sawwy :(-

-It's okay, love. I'll see you in a bit ;)-

Love. He called me love. Focus, you have to get ready. I took a quick shower, did some light makeup, and threw on some dark skinny jeans, a violet v-neck, a grey beanie, and grey converse. Sooooo fancy, I know. I grabbed my guitar and my phone and I walked out the door. I decided to walk there, considering it was 2 blocks over. On my way, I pulled out my phone and dialed Holly's number.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, darling. Are you coming tonight?"

"I don't know, babe..." she trailed off.

"Oh God, girlie, you haven't come out all week. Please come out and see me!"

"Mmmm fine. See you in 10?"

"Yep." I hung up and sent Harry a quick text.

-Can you see if Niall can come, too?-

-Sure thing.-

I walked into the cafe, and as I made my way to the stage to set up, my phone buzzed.

-We'll both be there in 5 minutes.-

-Okay :D-

I turned off my phone and set up everything for my performance. When I finished, I hopped off the stage to tell the manager, Stacy, that I was all ready. There were quite a few people here tonight, which came as a shock, but it was okay with me. Stacy saw me and sent me a questioning look, as if she was asking me if I was ready, so I nodded and smiled. Just then, someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned around to see Harry and Niall standing there. "Hey, guys," I said, and I gave them both quick hugs.

"Is Holly here?" Niall asked.

"Shockingly, yes," I told him smiling, and I pointed to the girl who had just walked through the door. Actually, it was more like being dragged through the door. "Oh my God, Holland Avery, you look like shit." Not to be mean, but she looked like she had been run over by a bus. She was in grey sweats, a pink hoodie, black ugs, and a black beanie that kind of hid her messy hair.

"I feel like it," she retorted.

"You are so lucky I love you guys. It took me forever to get her here. She refused to change, eat, do her hair, anything," Dmitri informed me.

"Hence the dragging. Okay, well, good job, D, but I have to hurry my ass on stage."

"Knock 'em dead, baby," Holly joked.