Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Nathan

Ship names for Holly+Niall=Niland and Cassielle+Harry=Harrielle. Thank you to the genius who came up with them <3 You know who you are. xx

**********

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked out my front door at 7:39 am, glad that the boys were fine with Niall and I having girlfriends. They had all met before, and they seemed to get on quite well. The only people I'm sure won't like us having girlfriends are the fans. I love them, yeah, but they're not always so nice to the other boys' girlfriends. I can't imagine what'll happen when people find out about us... World War III? Sounds about right.

I entered the studio and was greeted by Louis' familiar yelling. "You're late! We have 7 minutes!"

"Geez, calm down! It's okay, cos I'm here!" I smirked and they laughed. I walked towards Niall and asked what he'd say about Holly, knowing it was going to be a question.

"I don't know. I mean, I'll say we're dating, but I don't want to give out her name," he shrugged. "What about you?"

"Cassie said she doesn't care if everyone knows, as long as she can get food without getting killed by the paps," I chuckled.

"1 minute!" someone shouted, and we made our way to the couches for the interview.

"You think Cassie or Holly are watching this?" Niall asked.

"Not a chance. They're probably sleeping still."

"Okay."

"Please welcome One Direction!" the interviewer exclaimed.

**********

Cassielle's P.O.V.

Holly and I sat on the couch, just flipping through the channels, looking for something good to watch. I was about to switch the TV off, but something caught my eye. Something-- or should I say someone cute. "Want to watch this interview?" I asked her, and she nodded.

The interview had clearly been going on for a while, and just to our luck, they had just started talking about relationships. "So, Niall. Yesterday, you were spotted with this mysterious girl multiple times throughout the day, and this," she said, pointing to the pictures of them from yesterday and them kissing in the park, "looks a lot like the same girl."

Holly and Niall both had the same expression: bright red cheeks and wide smiles. "Um, yeah, that's the same girl."

"Does she have a name?"

"Yeah, but I promised I wouldn't give it out. I'll just say that we are dating."

"4/5 of the band off the market. Harry, what about you?"

He grinned and said, "Taken. Her name's Cassielle, and she's amazing, though I doubt she's watching this." His smile dropped a bit, but was still there.

"Why's that?"

"She's probably asleep," he said sheepishly.

The interviewer laughed and continued, "Well, that's all the time we have for now. A huge thank you to One Direction for coming today!" The boys walked out of sight, and I looked at Holly. She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, no joke.

"They are too sweet," she said quickly as she ran into the kitchen to make breakfast. "Waffles or pancakes?"

"Waffles!"

"Ah, the pancakes with abs," she laughed.

Just then, my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered, "Hello?"