Chapter 4

Who else watched the 1D Day twitcam? If so, what was your favourite part? xx

**********

Holly's P.O.V.

As I walked into my home, I saw a sight that pretty much freaked me out. Breann and Dmitri kissing. Well, I guess that Cassie and I were right about one thing. "Oh my God, get a room!" I laughed as I covered my eyes and ran into my bathroom. I rummaged through my medicine cabinet until I found the right bottle. I read my perscription, took the correct dosage of the medication, and collapsed on my bed. "Today has been long," I muttered to myself.

It was true. So many things I didn't expect happened in one day. I got out of the house, God forbid I ever do that, I hung out with Niall, I kissed him, I made a new friend and got some cute, new clothes in the process, I'm pretty sure Cassielle and Harry like each other, and Dmitri and Bree... well, I'd love to say it was a shock, but it really wasn't. I knew it was going to happen. Also, I'm forever indebted to Cass for not mentioning her inkling of me being back on my meds in front of Harry. I didn't want to be back on them, but that's what the doctor's told me to do. They say they help, but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe I'm immune to anti-depressants, other than chocolate. Ooh, chocolate. Yum! I dashed out of my room, relieved that my sister and best friend were now talking, instead of... you know. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the store. Need anything?"

"Ice cream!" Bree yelled. "You ate it all!"

"And it was delicious!" I smirked at her. "Anything else? No? Okay. Don't do anything dirty while I'm gone!" I teased as I ran out the door.

*****skipping the trip to the store, nothing really important there*****

I put the groceries away, and I skipped into my bedroom with a bowl of ice cream, a bag of crisps, freshly popped popcorn, and a ton of chocolate, fully prepared to stay up all night watching movies on TV. As I flicked through the channels, I stopped when I saw a picture of 2 all too familiar figures on the news, kissing. Niall and me, in the park. Damn...

As if on cue, my phone buzzed with a few texts. One from Cassielle, and 2 from unknown numbers. I quickly read Cassie's:

-OMG girl your on the news! btw I gave the boys your number...-

I shook my head.

-Of course you did. xx-

Then I read the others:

-hey, it's Niall. Cassielle gave me your number. saw the news... sorry bout that.-

-hello! it's Harry. Cassie gave all of us your number... hope you don't mind. anyways, did you see the news?-

Wow. Just great. So I texted them back:

-Hey, Niall. It's okay, nothing to be sorry about. xx-

-Hello to you, too, Harry. I don't mind. Yeah, I saw the news. Do I care? Not really. xx-

Cassie and Harry didn't text back, but Niall replied almost immediately.

-you sure? I dont want the fans threatening you.-

Aww, he's so sweet.

-Positive. They don't even know who I am, do they? xx-

-not sure. our fans are a bit odd.-

-Okay, well, until we know for sure, we don't need to worry. xx-

-ok. what are you doing?-

-Well, I was going to watch a movie, until I saw the news... that came as a bit of a shock. xx-