Chapter 6 (part 2)

Hey, sorry about splitting it up. I needed to update, and I wasn't finished... xx

**********

Holly's P.O.V.

The next morning, or should I say afternoon, I awoke to an annoying ringing sound coming from my phone. I rubbed my eyes and reached over to grab it. "Hello?" I yawned.

"Why are you still asleeeeeep?" someone whined through the phone very loudly.

I pulled it back to check who called, and I was shocked at who it was. "Oh, mornin', Cassie. And, to answer your question, I was asleep because I was tired. Why?"

"Meet me at my place in 30 minutes, okay? Okay. See you in a bit." She rushed all of that out in 7 seconds before she hung up.

Oh, God, what's she doing? I don't even know what to wear! Ughhhh. I groaned as I rolled out of my comfortable bed and opened the curtains. "Agh, the light! God, it's so bright! Can't we turn down the sun?!" I stumbled to my dresser and rummaged through it for a while. When I couldn't find anything decent, I waddled to my closet, still half asleep, and began to search for something comfy but cute. Got it! (external link) I took a quick shower, brushed my hair out, put on my clothes, ate a bagel, and headed out the door. Once I got to her place, I walked through the door and asked, “What d’ya want? Oh, God! Not again! And this time you asked me to come over now.” Once I entered the room, Cassielle pulled away from kissing Harry and blushed. “Is that what I’m gonna walk into every time I come here?”

“You never know,” she laughed.

“That was a quick make up,” I mumbled, but Harry heard.

“No thanks to you,” he smirked.

I’m the one who had to explain to her that I’m back on my meds!”

“But I kept my promise not to tell her.”

“But you told Louis, and he told El.”

“They’re not Cassie. What’re the pills for anyway?” he questioned.

“They’re supposed to help control my mood changes and attitude problems, but they don’t help at all,” I informed him.

“And the others?” he asked.

He knows about the others? “What others?”

I gave him a warning look not to go there, and he shrugged. “Just curious to see if you were on anything else.”

“You guys are so weird,” Cass spoke up.

I beamed, “And proud of it!”

"Of course you are." She eyed us both, but she brushed it off.

“So, as I exclaimed when I entered, what d’ya want with me? Cos I just want to go right back home and crawl under the covers and sleep!”

"It's a surprise, stupid!" she shouted at me.

I groaned, "I hate surprises, and I'm tired!"

"Well, too bad!"

"I hope you don't mind if I sleep through whatever we're doing, though," I joked.

"Oh, you won't be able to sleep through this," she smirked as she dragged me out the door, with Harry following us.

**********

Author's Note

I'm soooooo sorry it's short! I just don't have time anymore, not to mention I don't have internet anymore.

What did you think? It was just a filler chapter; just a small Christmas gift to you.

What's the surprise gonna be? Keep reading to fiind out!

Love y'all. Joyeux Noël!

xSarah