Chapter 4

The more Camila hung out with Lauren, the more she fell for the older girl. Despite Lauren's propensity for fucking girls and breaking hearts, Camila wanted her.

----------

"Yes, fuck!" Lauren groaned.

"You like that daddy?" The girl asked before wrapping her lips back around Lauren's dick. After hearing those words, Lauren came undone.

"Damn Camila, that--" Lauren was interrupted when she received a slap across the face.

"What the fuck?" She yelled angrily. The girl got off her knees before speaking.

"My name is not fucking Camila, it's Jessica." The girl snapped. Lauren's eyes widened once she realized what she called the girl. Truth is, the whole time she was getting pleasured she was imagining the girl as Camila.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" Lauren stopped her sentence again when the girl raised her fist and hit her in the balls. Lauren screamed out in pain.

"Stop hitting me!" Lauren yelled in a pained voice. The girl just rolled her eyes and walked out of the locker room. Lauren grabbed her things and approached the door before being stopped by a voice and clapping.

"That was great." Austin leaned against the wall, smirking. Lauren's heart began beating rapidly.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Lauren said, trying to make it seem like she wasn't nervous as hell.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is why the fuck you just called that slut my girlfriend's name." Austin said angrily. Lauren smirked.

"Because I'm practicing on how I'm gonna say her name when it actually is her sucking my dick." Lauren said before walking out. Austin quickly ran after her and shoved her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Austin yelled, getting everybody's attention, including Camila's.

"I said that I was practicing for when--" Lauren was cut off when Austin's fist hit her jaw causing her to stumble back. Lauren quickly collected herself before punching Austin straight in the nose. Hard. Austin wiped the blood off of his face and tackled Lauren to the ground.

"Austin, get off of her!" Camila yelled but she was ignored.

Austin's blood was dripping on Lauren's face and that's honestly the only thing Lauren was thinking about. She didn't even notice Austin raise his fist but she was pulled out of her thoughts when the boy was yanked off of her by Dinah.

"Woaahhh," She said as she watched the boy slide all the way to the end of the hall.

"Lauren get the fuck up," Dinah held her hand out to the girl. After Lauren got up, Camila immediately checked on the girl.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Camila bombarded her with questions while roughly moving her face around.

"Stop, Camila. I'm alright." Lauren grabbed the girl's hand to get her to stop. Camila sighed and looked down the hallway to where Austin was glaring at Lauren.

"Austin, come here, and don't touch her." Camila yelled at Austin. The boy quickly came and stood by his girlfriend.

"What happened?" Camila asked.

"Austin was being the usual creeper that he is and watched some girl give me a blow job." Lauren explained. Camila's heart dropped. She didn't know Lauren was still actually messing around with girls. She thought she wanted her.

"I didn't even do it on purpose!" Austin yelled.

"Then what the fuck were you doing in there? Oh wait, I know. You're a fucking girl." After Lauren finished talking, Austin tried to launch himself over to Lauren but Dinah tripped him.

"Fucking moron," Lauren mumbled to herself. Camila opened her mouth to speak again but was cut off.

"All of you, to my office, NOW!" The principal yelled at the group.