Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was a rather quiet dinner, Ciel seemed like he was deep in thought whilst he was eating and both Sebastian and Dean glared at each other without saying a word. I let out a loud exaggerated sigh and all eyes were on me, I raised my eyebrow at them all and it looked like they were waiting for me to say something. "Ciel?" I sighed and his eye locked onto mine.

"Yes Lady (L/N)?" He leaned back in his chair and I grabbed all of the missing children's reports that were the same, it came to eight in total. I handed them to Dean and he passed them over to Ciel, who was on the other end of the long table. His eyes rolled across each word and it was silent yet again.

"Can you see a pattern?" I asked and he slowly nodded. Sebastian leaned over his shoulder and read the reports as well. "I believe that they have all been kidnapped and whoever took them, has a fetish for boys with blonde hair and blue eyes, who are also around the age of eight."

"I already don't like this person." Ciel said with the usual Monotone voice. My eyes lingered over to Sebastian and I saw him staring at me again, his hand was gripping onto Ciel's chair lightly and I could hear the wood groan. I Gulped as I saw his eyes turn pink and he licked his lips. Dean was suddenly by my side and had a hand on my shoulder, growling as usual.

"I'm so full!" I laughed nervously and stood up, Dean still had his hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to retire to my chambers." I gave them a quick curtsy and walked out of the room, Dean followed me until I was at my door. "Dean?"

"Yes my my lady?" Dean opened my door for me and lit all the candles in the room.

"Will you ever miss me after you devour my soul?" I looked back at him with sad eyes and he looked away from me, his emerald green eyes were fixated on the hallway and I waited for an answer.

"It is late, I shall leave you with your maids." He bowed and closed the door, I looked down at the soft black carpet and felt rather heavy. Dean had been with me since I was eleven and through all of those long years we had been through so much. I thought we were getting closer, I thought he was my friend. I dismissed my maids and undressed my self, I shrugged on my nightgown and untied my hair. My hands grabbed the cold metal handle of my brush and I ran it through my knotted hair, I remembered the day I met Dean. More like summoned him, by accident of course. I remembered the fear, the pain, the loss...I felt so alone until Dean appeared. He made me happy, he killed those bastards...he killed them all.
Flashback:
My mother covered my body with hers as blood splattered everywhere, my father fell to the floor choking on his own blood. He clawed at the carpet as his eyes bulged out. The strange man in white stomped his foot down onto my fathers head and I squeezed my eyes shut before a wave of blood splashed onto my foot and mothers back. My siblings bodies were piled up in the corner of the room and my fathers body was added to it. My mother was sobbing and held me tighter. Suddenly the man grabbed her hair and ripped her away from me, I curled up into a ball afraid for my life and heard a sickening crunch as her head was being repeatedly hit in the corner of the desk. All went quiet and I trembled and tears streamed out of my closed eyes. The person picked me up and carried me away into a carriage. A few hours had passed and I was carried into a strange house. I was put in a bird cage and auctioned off to the highest bidder. Nobody cared what he was like or what his past was, they only cared about the money. It turns out he was a perverted man who had a thing for very very young children.

Five days passed and I laid in his bed, completely still and empty. A single tear escaped the corner of my eye and I wished that someone would kill the man who bought me, the people who were at that auction and the person in white who killed my parents and siblings. Then came Dean, he clothed me and sang to me softly. He had a wolf like aura and his voice sounded like a soft smooth howl to the moon.