JErza One Shot!

Hai Guise.  I thought I'd make something special for you, so here is a JErza one shot! Thaaaaaank Youuuuu!

Erza's POV:

  Oh Jellal, he's so cute.  Wait,  you must have mistook it.  I- I don't like him! *blush blush*

  Kyaa! he's coming closer! closer.. closer.. to me.. "Erza," He said while waving his hands "Hello?" After a while, I realized it was Mirajane.  "Why were you blushing?" She asked.  "N- nothing!" I stammered.  She leaned in and whispered "Do you like Jel-" "I- I absolutely don't!" I tried to look away, hiding my blush.  "Well, If you say soooo~" she mocked, extending the 'o' sound and left.

Jellal's POV:

  I found my eyes locked on Erza.  No, I- I don't like her! Mirajane walked up to her and said something.  "Why were you blushing?" she asked.  I couldn't hear Erza.  Then, Mirajane leaned in and whispered.  How I wish I heard that! W- wwait! no, I'm not a snooper- I'll never be one! *facepalm*

  I went to the flower shop and bought white roses.  Then, I went to the chocolate store and bought a box of chocolates shaped like a heart.  I was going to give it to Ultear, also one of my childhood friends.  She had raven-black hair and a fairly white skin tone.  *sigh* it's almost Valentines..

  I went to the Bake ya' own Cake shop and bought a box of strawberry cake for someone more special than Ultear..

              ..Erza.

  Erza's POV:

  I lied down on my bed and shut my eyes.  I then drifted to sleep. 

  "Mom!" A scarlet haired girl ran to me.  She had the same mark on the eyes with Jellal.  "Erza!"Jellal called out.  "hm?" I asked.  "I want you to.. wa..ke.. up..." Then his voice merged into Lucy's, then I opened my eyes.  "Lucy! what're you doing here?" I asked.  "Erza," She leaned in and whispered "Jellal is looking for you,".  I jumped out of my bed.  "Wh- where is he?" I asked while requipping.  "He's outside," She answered.  I requipped in my blue dress.  I opened the door and saw Jellal.  "Hi," He greeted, with his hands behind his back.  He then pulled it out and I saw white roses and a box of chocolates.  On his other hand was a box of strawberry cake.  "Will you be my Valentine?" He asked.  "Of course!" I said as I hugged him.

  Jellal's POV:

  Instead of giving the flowers and chocolates to Ultear, I gave it to Erza.  I couldn't resist it.  Okay, maybe I liiiiike her.. "Will you be my Valentine?" I asked.  "Of course!" She said and hugged me.  "Let's go somewhere!"I said.  "Sure!" "Okay, close your eyes." I said as I attached a blindfold on her eyes.  Then, we walked somewhere.  I took off the blindfold.  She opened her eyes and gasped.  "You like it?" "I love it."  I brought her to a meadow full of roses.  "Catch me if you can!" She said as she tagged me.  I ran after her.  "Hey! Gotcha!" I lunged at her.  This was the first time I saw her playful side.  She always used her strict side.  Then, we both fell on the soft grass, roses surrounding us, while me ontop of her.  Then, she pulled me by the collar and our lips met.  "Happy Valentines, Erza," "Happy Valentines, Jellal,"

   ***---***A/N***---***    

  Yeah yeah, I know it sucks.  This is my first time making a one-shot! but anyway, tell me how you like it! :) Thaaaaanks so much! I mean it! <3Dhei0808

PS:

40 reads until next update! :))