Chapter 6: The Pill of Wraux

Lucy's POV:

  I and Lisanna walked through the woods leading to the house of where my job will take place.  At last, we reached it.  It looked like a large manor with dangling chandeliers that you can see from the wide windows.  We knocked on the door.  It opened.  My mouth fell when I saw who it was.

.

.

.

.

.

L- Laxus..

Lisanna's POV:

Lucy and I walked through some thick woods.  At last, after walking like, a mile, we were able to reach our destination.  Then, Lucy knocked on the huge doors.  It opened.  I was really surprised when..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was my abductor who answered it.  Laxus, an ex-Fairy Tail guild member.

  **Flash Back**        

I served some drinks to the guild members in Edolas Fairy Tail.  Then, I saw something strange outside.  I peeked to check a look when..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Laxus kidnapped me.  He sticked masking tape on my mouth and tossed me in his pickup truck.  "Hmm! Hmm hm!" I moaned.  "You won't get outta there sooner or later." He ranted, snickering evilly. 

  He took me in a warehouse-like place and made me drink some kind of pill.  Then, he did it to a young boy that kind of looked like Lucy and..  Jellal?! or Edo Version?!

  After a few seconds, I felt being controlled.  That's when I realized it.  It was a Pill of Wraux (Pronounced as "row"), A pill that can control your actions.  Then, he laughed hysterically.  He sat on his "throne", got a bottle of rum and drank straightly from it.

  "You'll never get away from this!" I screamed.  "Oh yeah? Make me." He taunted.  He pulled me by the collar and knocked me out unconscious.

  **End of Flash Back**    

Wendy's POV:

Natsu's really serious tailing Lucy..

It's been the first time that he showed compassion- no, beyond that.  Passion.  Passion for Lucy.  Not even.. Lisanna.. Who just died.. Then appeared to Lucy..

  *confused aura*

"Ne Wendy, That's Laxus over there.. I wonder what's the job," Natsu pointed out, interrupting me "cloud of thoughts- confused thoughts"..

"Y- ye, it really Laxus.." I replied.  I saw a certain blonde boy with a scar on his right eye that looked like a thunder.

Natsu clenched his fists.  "If anything happens to those girls, I'll surely kill him, even if he's.. *gulp* even if he's Master's grandson." He hissed.

Laxus' POV:

Mwahahahahaha! Okay, stop with the corny laugh.  Anyway, I got Lucy Heartfilia, The owner of ten of the twelve golden keys! but of  course, I'm first gonna learn how to use that magic.  And then release her spirits from her contract by killing her.  Sounds fun, ne? although killing her would be such a pain.  She's cute.

Lisanna's POV:

W- wait, how did he get to Edolas anyway?! that bastard?! Well, at least I could control my brain.  My train of thoughts.  My knowledge.  Gomen ne Lucy T.T

  ***---***A/N***---***

75 reads until next update! luffyah sooooooo mushi mushiii!!!! :*             

    Peace out ,nakamas!