Chapter 10: Furash Bakus (Flash Backs) Part 1

These are the flashbacks.  You thought the book is done? you thought wrong.  It's still going(Prankster Author Here!)! Anyway, Enjoyyy~

Legend:

Italicized-Flash Back

Normal-Present

"You're lucky that you have confessed your feelings to Lucy, Natsu, before I got to." Said the ever-so-jealous Gray.  "Now you have a beautiful family, with your sweet daughter, Nashi." He added.  "Wait, so you liked her after all?!" Natsu asked, quite shocked.  Gray sweatdropped, then nodded.  "Wasn't obvious to you?" Gray asked.  "Yeah," Natsu replied.

** Time replay**

"minna!" Natsu called as he held up Nashi, his and Lucy's newborn daughter.  There were a series of 'Awwww's and 'How Cute!'s.

**Time Replay**

"Lucy.."

"Hm?" She hummed, turning to a certain pinkette.  "W- will you marry me?" He asked.  The mood and the scene were perfect.  Nighttime at the beach..

Lucy hugged him, which surprised the pinkette.  "I do, I do!" She mumbled.

**Time Replay**

"Natsu.."

"Lucy.."

"I like you." The two said in unison.  They were both shocked and their eyes were both widened.  "Y- you didn't like Lis-chan?" Lucy asked rather nervously.  "I like her as a bestfriend, and a bestfriend only.  You thought I was too dense, ne?"

"Yeah.."

And then, The Shadow Gear team suddenly popped out of the blue,  along with the Raijinshuu, Gray, who looked a bit sad, Erza, and well.. everybody in Fairy Tail.

"Three cheers for the new couples!" They cheered for Erza and Jellal, Lucy and Natsu and  Elfman and Evergreen.  And the whole guild celebrated non-stop.

**Time Replay**

"Lucy.. It's a nice day, ne?" Gray told her, trying to hide his blush.  Well, he did plan to confess his love for her.  Right here, right now.  And he was pretty confident that he'd make Lucy 'his', right? I mean, like, Natsu was as dense as he could probably get.  "Lucy, I- I.. L- li- like yo- you.."

"I like you too, Gray!"

"Really?" (GrayLu fans, *thwaaaack* this is not a GrayLu scene! I repeat, NOT a GrayLu scene!)

"Yeah! I like everyone in Fairy Tail just as I like you." Lucy said.  A sudden pang of disappointment hit Gray.  Hard.  There was someone who could actually line with Natsu's denseness! "N- no I meant--"

"Lucy! Happy! time to do a job!" Natsu yelled, interrupting them.  "Well then, see you, Gray!" Lucy said.

"B- but..-- Oh forget it." He muttered under his breath.  And a certain, pink haired dragon slayer and a certain blonde stellar mage with a certain blue flying cat dashed towards a certain apartment.

**Time Replay**

"Lavii sure was fun to play with!" Happy chirped.  Lucy smiled.  "Yeah.."

"By the way, Lucy, have you ever.. liked someone? as in, like like?" Th blue cat asked.  Lucy sat there in shock.  "Well, there's this one boy.. He's pretty dense so he probably can't notice.  My heart flutters when I'm with him, especially when it's only the two of us.  Though.."

"Though what?"

"I know for sure that he likes somebody else." Lucy frowned.  "Come on, Lucy.  Cheer up! He's pretty dense right? maybe he just likes to hang out with the two of you." said the blue neko reassuringly, trying to brighten up my mood.  "Thanks, Happy."

"By the way, I wanna know who this 'he' is."

"H- he's umm.. aaah.. hmm..."

"Who?"

"Natsu.." I whispered shyly, blushing. 

"O- oh.. so you thought he liked Lisanna?" Happy asked in a low-tone voice.  Lucy nodded.  "Well then.. I must be off now!" said Happy suddenly, smiling like he had a brilliant plan.

End Of FlashBacks, ||Part 1 :)

So, howdya like it? that was the story how Natsu and Lucy became a couple.  As for the next chapter of flash backs, I will be creating a story on how Erza and Jellal became a couple, so as to give the sub-main characters some.. let's just say, attention.  Well then, I must be off now!  ByeBye~