Chapter 13: Lucy's Return Part 2

Natsu's POV:

"She had amnesia." Informed the master as he put down his hands.  Okay.. so she survived the fall, and that's why she forgot.. Right?

While waiting for the master who was healing Luce, I sat on her bedside.  I held her hand and asked "Feeling better, Luce?"

"W- who are you?! How do you know me?! Stop holding my hand!!" She spat at Natsu and jerked her hand out of my grip Then muttered "Pervert,".Of course, she had amnesia.  "I'm sorry.." I replied.  It was really hard for the love of your life to have an amnesia.  Losing memories.. precious ones.  For instances.. She lost memory of when I first met her.

"B-but I kind of remember him." stated Lucy, pointing her finger at Master.  "He was the master of.. of my.. guild?" She said unsurely.  "Yes.  And that guild is..

Fairy Tail." Master told her.  Then, as if remembering important details in shock, she screamed.  I held her and calmed her down.

"N- Natsu!!" She suddenly called, hugging me surprisingly.  "Master!! Erza!! Gray!! Wendy!! Minna!!" She half yelled, half stated.  She ran inside the guild and greeted everyone.  "Minna!!" She chirped.  Everyone smiled and crowded her.

"Lucy-nee! We missed you!" Wendy stated.  She was now a teenager.  Sadly, Alzack and Bisca went to another country and.. the two couldn't see her again. 

They partied all day, drinking, eating, skating, running, babysitting, and everything you could imagine them doing in a party, which means.. yup.  Gray and me are back to frenemies.

Meanwhile..

A certain blonde walked out of the guild and went to..

The Sola Tree.  She brought her book 'Day Break', reminiscing the first time she had met him.  And yes, you know him. 

          The End.

                 Really.

                   I promise.

JK! Lol, Fairy Tail's adventures never end, but..

Yeah.  Still not the end of the book but it's nearing.  Luffyaaaaah!