Chapter 9: 9 Years Later

*9 Years Later*

Natsu's POV:

I stood in front of my wife's grave, Lucy, along with Nashi. "I miss you, Luce.."

"Mama come back! come back to Earth and live with us again, please!"

Erza and Gray also came with us.  Gray became my best friend and Erza became more gentle ever since Lucy died.  And the three Strauss's stood in front of the grave too, along with Bisca, Alzack, Master Makarov, Master Macao, the Raijinshuu..

Well, basically everyone in Fairy Tail.  "Natsu.. It's been 2 years since she died, right?" Bisca asked.  I nodded.

I tried to remember the horrible day..

** Flash Back**

"My.. my legs.. I can't feel them.. I'm controlled.." Lucy calmly told me.  This may be or may not be the last day of.. well, you know.. her life.. "I love you Natsu, and also tell Nashi that I love her.  I love everyone in Fairy Tail." Were her final words as she fell off the cliff.  She hadn't had a single amount of magic power left, so she couldn't summon Aries to create a wool landing below.

"Luce!!" I yelled as I extended my hand, though it was no use.  I didn't catch her hand.  Well, why were her legs controlled, you ask? We had a very strong opponent that had the power to control anybody's body. 

And so I sucked the living daylights out of the guy.  I figured I should've done that earlier, though.. well, I'm such a nitwit.

"Lu.. Lucy.." I weakly sobbed.  The wind blew to me as if Lucy whispered: "Everything will be alright.  I love you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu.."

  **End of Flash Back**

"At least she died a satisfying life.. She became an S-class wizard." Erza told me.  "Ye*sniff*ah..*sniff*,"

And Lucy also became the most powerful, legendary Stellar Mage ever.

The wind blew again to the members: "minna.. I am living a happy life right now.  I wish you all, too.  I love you, guys,beloved Gray , Er-chan and Nashi..

and..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu.. />

**---***A/N***---***

And so.. The End.

Yosh, it's the end of book 1 of this series. I know, I know, my story is too short.  but I will make it longer when it's the Nashi fanfic.  I'm still waiting for the manga to show Nashi and her magic, so.. yeah..

Thank you everyone who supported, voted and read the book! Thank you minna for joining my wonderful adventure (or at least Luce's and Natsu's)!

Luffyah minna!

Once again, this is Dhe-chan or Aish-san signing out--

Natsu: WAIIIIIIT!

Me: ???

Lucy's Wind: Dis.. claimer.. first..

Me: Oh yeah.  Here comes the grandest of the grandest disclaimer out there! *kiddin'*

Lyra: *sings* minna,

Loke: Aish-san or Dhe-chan,

Aquarius:Does not own..

EVERYONE IN FAIRYTAIL: FAIRY TAIL OR ITS CHARACTERS

Me: This is Aish-san signing ou-

Natsu: WAIIT!!!

Me: NOW WHAT?!

Natsu: Let Nashi speak.

Me: Oh sorry.

Nashi: It's fine, Aish-neesan.. Well, anyway, Luffyah! byebyeeeeeeeeeeee!~

EVERYONE: ByeByeee!

*Finale*