Chapter 8: Defeat of Laxus

Lucy's POV:

"Wendy!" I cried.  "Oi! Wake up!"

"nnh.." she seemed to be regaining her consciousness.  Natsu finally defeated Lisanna, and Mystogan was the only opponent left.  He sure was a tough one.  I shook Wendy's body.  "Hmm..?" She hummed, slowly opening her eyes.  "Yes! Wendy! You're awake!" I cried.  "Jellal.. hit me.."

"What are you talking about? That's Mystogan!"

"He's Edo Jellal.."

"Anyway, he's being controlled so you can't talk to him as your savior."

"controlled?"

"Y- yes.  Pill of Wraux,"

"Oh.. If that's the case, I can wear the effect off."

"Really?"

She nodded.  We then called Mystogan for Wendy to perform the spell.  "But it eill consume up almost all of my magic power." she warned.  "Oi! Mystogan! Attack us!" Lucy said, provoking the blue haired mage.

Natsu's POV:

what in the world was Lucy thinking of?! provoking Mystogan ain't going to help me! But, well, I trust those two and they have a trick up their sleeves, I just know it.

Wendy's POV:

Haaa~ Time to cast 'Wraux Dispel'(Just invented this spell, don't worry xD).  I collected all my magic power and..

.

.

.

.

"Oww!" Lucy screeched.  She got hit by Mystogan's attack.  "Go.. Do it, Wen..dy.." She called out before falling on the floor.

Natsu's POV:

Wendy then chanted a confusing spell, then all of a sudden..

.

.

.

.

Mystogan seemed.. uncontrolled anymore? "Yosh, Wendy! I never knew you were so powerful!" I exclaimed.  "It was a dispel," She told me, sweatdropping.  Then, she suddenly fainted.  I gathered the two girls that dropped on the floor on a corner.

Laxus' POV:

Crap! Wendy dispelled Wraux on Mystogan..

Mystogan's POV:

Ah, Arigato, Wendy.  Finally free from that outrageous effect.  Tch, Now to finish Laxus off and head back to Edolas.

Lucy's POV:

I suddenly heard some crashes and booms, then..

.

.

.

"Lucy.. wake up." A blue-haired girl suddenly woke me up.  "Hm? I.. I thought we were in a battle."

"Laxus is defeated."

"By whom?"

"Natsu and Edo Jellal, and I dispelled the effect off of your brother and Lisanna too."

"O- oh.. Thanks.." I thanked her, giving her a bear hug.

"Now that you're awake, Let's get to the guild ,ne?"

" 'Kay!"

~~~

At the guild

"I should've came with you, Lucy," Erza said.  "No, I'm actually fine.." I insisted.  "Well then.  You should get rest.  Come, I'll lead you to your apartment," Erza offered.  "Okay.."

~~~

At Lucy's apartment 

" There.  You should be able to get enough rest."

"Thank you, Er-chan *cough*"

And with one last smile, she left.  I started to drift to slumberland when..

.

.

.

.

"Onee-chan." A familiar voice said and hugged me.  Lavii.  "Lucy!" A muffled voice exclaimed outside my window.  Natsu.. *sigh* I thought.  I opened the window and let them in.

  ".. What do you need?"

  "They lllllllllike each other," Lavii said, rolling his tongue.  W-wait, when did he learn that?! "Natsu-nii? where's Happy?"

"-nii?!" I managed to yell.  "After he became out of Laxus' control, he played a bit with us."

"Played?! A bit?!"

"Yeah, nee-chan!"

"Well, at least we're not separated anymore, Lavii." I muttered.