Chapter 3: Back at the guild!

Natsu's POV:

  "Nnh.." I always heard Lucy mumble as  she slept.  It was like she was having a nightmare.  We were resting in Foytte, the nearby inn.  "Na.. Nacho.." she suddenly muttered.  Oh how kawaii! I must admit, this was the very first time that I had a crush on someone.. Not even Lisanna..

  Speaking of Lisanna, I heard that she came back from Edolas, another world.  I then fell asleep on the comfy sofa.  "Lu..cy.. Lucy-nee?" A voice called out.  A very kawaii boy came out.  He had the same shade of gold-hair with Lucy.  He also had chocolate brown eyes, and Celestial Spirit Keys.  "Lucy-nee?" He called out again.  "I'm here, Lavii.." A familiar voice answered.  It was Lucy's voice.  "Lavii," "Lucy-nee," then a tear slipped from my eye.

  "Na..choo.. Nacho..Natsu.." A muffled voice said.  "Wa..ke up.." It said.  I opened my eyes the same time as Lucy.  "Erza! Thanks," I said.  " O- ohayo.." Lucy muttered.  "Ohayo, Lucy," I greeted back.  "synchronized dreams..?" I muttered.

  We went to the food tent.  We found Gray munching on an apple.  "Yo! Lucy!" He greeted.  "Ohayo," She greeted back.  I picked up a piece of fried chicken and began to munch on it.  "Lucy, tell me, who's Lavii?" I suddenly blurted out.  Her pupils waned, she dropped the food she was eating.  "L- Lav- Lavii," She stammered.

Lucy's POV:

  Lavii, my.. dear brother.. who joined mom.. in heaven.. I remembered the time he was born.  The room was filled with joy.  Do you know the feeling when someone famous walks past by you and releases that sense of honor and that awestriking aura? Well, that was what the Heartfilia Family felt as Layla held her precious, newborn baby in her hands.

  Last year, they got in a car accident.  Both of them were pronounced 'Dead on Arrival' when we delivered them to the Kreuz Hospital.

  **Flash Back Last Year**

  "Lucy-nee!" My little brother called out.  My oh my; he has grown so much.  He was already 5 years old.  "Mom and I'll just go shopping ne?" He asked.  "Sure!" I said.  I dressed him up.  He wore a light blue checkered polo, and a maong jeans.  "Bye!" I greeted as they departed using the Heartfilia car.  You see, we WERE rich..

  ..Until the Hart Frav (our clothing store with almost 100,000 branches nationwide) was confiscated and disbanded after my mom and my brother died.  We lost our house, our cars, our money..

  **End Flash Back**

  "Lu..cy.. Lucy helloooo?"  a familiar muffled voice called out.  "Lucy! Psst.  Psht!" It said.  "Lucy!" I snapped back to reality.  It was Erza, who was trying to wake me up (I got tangled in a daydream).

  "You sure wish you hadn't said that, Natsu.." Gray added.  Natsu blushed.  Oh how kawaii! "gomene Lucy," He apologized.  "Hmm.." Was all I could say.  "Erza.. Where's Jellal and Wendy?" I asked.  "Hmm.." This time it was all she could say even if she mustered up all her courage.  Then she smiled.  "Where?" I asked again.

Erza's POV:

  **Flash Back**

  "Wendy!" I called out.  "I see Lucy has regained half of her consciousness.." She said.  "Hmm.." I hummed.

  **Flash Back AGAIN**

  "I'm honestly happy you joined the guild." I said to a blue-haired guy.  "Oh, it's nothing.. I just wanted to, you know, hang out a bit with you.  Err, we've lost contact after you.. uh.. saved us," he said.

  **End of Flash Back AGAIN**

  "Ne, Erza? what's wrong?" Wendy asked curiously.  "O- oh it's nothing!" I snapped back to reality.  "Well, we're going now.." Wendy said.  When they left, I smiled like a goofball.

  **End of Flash Back**

  We went and said our 'farewells' to the village.  We then walked back to the guild which was very far.  We came across a thick forest.

  "my feet is tired," Lucy complained.  "I have an idea! Gate of the clock I open thee! Horologium!" *ding dong!* " 'Arigato Gozaimasu' She says," said Horologium.  We walked our way through the thick forest and into the mountain range.

  We finally made it way to the guild with a series of "Flame Brain!  Take it on!" and "why, you.. ice pervert!" words.  -,- They were getting annoying, so I chained the two together.  Lucy laughed hysterically just looking at their faces.  It really annoyed me when Gray could still strip.  Then, Horologium disappeared.  "Gomene, Lucy," was the last words Horologium said before he went back to the Spirit World.  "Agh! why did  you have to go now?" "Relax Lucy, we're almost there..."

  Lucy's POV:

  Natsu kicked the guild doors which sent the chains and Gray flying away, which hit Cana who dropped her cask and challenged Gray, which rolled away and hit Elfman's face, who got angry and set foot on a strawberry cake Erza just ordered, who requipped and made her swords go flying, which hit Juvia, who cried and cried and flooded the whole building.  This is my home, my true home I thought.  Even though there was always a ruckus.

***---*** A/N ***---***

Start the notes please!

Me: Yo Jellal!

Jellal:Yo! I was about to give this box of strawberry cake to Erza.. where is she by the way, Hime-chan? *shows cake*

Me: Look behind.

Erza: Ya! *snatches box and hears snickers* who's there?

Jellal: Wendy! Lucy! Natsu!

Natsu:Yo!

Lucy:Konnichiwa~

Wendy: Hai-hai-hai!

Lucy: why do you keep saying 'yes'?

Natsu: She's got Daphne syndrome!

Wendy: I don't -_-

Jellal: who's Daphne by the way?

Natsu: Long story, Jel.

Jellal: Stop calling me nicknames!

Me: Anyway; start the disclaimer!

Lucy: Hime-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail..

Jellal: or me and the other characters!

Erza: But, Hiro Mashima does!

Wendy: Byeeee!

All: P.S. 25 reads until next update!

Next Up:

  JErza One Shot!