Ya Old Boyfriend's Here

Keyanna

Ch. 99

Chris and I were driving back home from the police station. Xavier was in the back asleep. He didn't wanna talk to the police but Chris and I forced him, so eventually he ended up telling them what happened. The police officer didn't do squat and that's what pissed Chris and I off. He said that when he's free tomorrow he'll stop by at the school. When Chris was telling the officer he should do more. The officer had the audacity to tell Chris that he shouldn't be telling him how to run his job. Things were about to escalate until another officer stepped in. He was nice enough to file a restraining order on her. All we needed was her first and last name. Did Chris and I know? Nope. All we had was Ms. White.

So embarassing. Xavier deserves a whipping I swear to gosh. When I asked him what's her first name he said he didn't remember, but I know damn well he did. I can't with these damn kids.

Always tryna drive me crazy.

Once the car stopped I opened up the door and then grabbed Xavier.

"Chris can you open up the door"

He shook out of his thoughts opening up the door. I gave Xavier to Chris and I walked in the kitchen grabbing a glass of wine. I needed it. Even if I hardly ever drink. I just needed this one. After I finished I got ready for bed then went into my room. Chris was already laid out.

"You okay?" He asked

I nodded, "yeah, I'm fine" I said

He laid his head on me then rubbed my stomach.

"Chris?"  I questioned lifting a brow.

"Huh?" He questioned as he kissed my stomach.

"What are you doin' "

"I just wanted to show you some love"

"On my stomach?"

He nodded rubbing it. I watched as he pulled me closer to him.

"We got a good family" I nodded, "Yeah. I know "

"And I love you and all of our children" He added

I nodded lifting a brow.

"I don't even mind if we got a billion kids, imma still love all of em' "

I pulled his head away and looked at him.

"Chris what the fuck is up with you?" He laughed, "Nothing"

"Then why you talkin' about kids and how you love our kids ?" He laughed

"Cause I do"

"You up to somethin' "

"No, I'm not" He insisted

I looked at him crossing my arms.

"Okay." He said sighing

He sat up and opened up the drawer revealing the box with a pregnancy test.

"I found it in the trash a few days ago, and I didn't find the actual test, but are you pregnant?" He asked

I shook my head, "No. I'm not pregnant"

He came over to me applying a kiss on my lips, "do you want a baby?"

...did I?

I have the tour.... the kids... my music... Chris got his music...his tour..

"I don't know? Do you?"

He shrugged, "I don't have a problem with it, but were you trying to get pregnant?" He asked showing me the box again.

"At first I did... but now... no"