Chapter 2

A really giddy curly haired man ran up to me, leaving his group of 6 behind making it 5. The curly haired man looked strangely familiar. "Oh my god, that is such a cute puppy." He squealed. How manly. He even sounded familiar. "Can I pet it?" He asks. "Go ahead." I answer as his eyes light up and he drops to the ground. "Sorry about him." A Red head answers with a bright red beanie says. He was really cute. I have definitely seen these people before. "It's alright. A lot of people do this." I say. "What's it's name?" The guy at my knees asks. "It's a male and his name is PB. It's short for peanut butter." I say and smile. "No way. I have a cat named KP and its short for kitty purry." Yeah this is bothering me how familiar they all are. "Haha cool, but you named your cat after a celebrity's cat?" I ask and smile. "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" The guy answers back. The guy at my knees stood up. They were all kind of taller than me. "No, I think it's kind of cool." I say. Before the Red head could say anything back the guy that was at my knees stepped in, "where have I seen you?" I smile at him and answer, "probably YouTube." The other Red head steps in, "oh yeah you're... Uh... (Yt/n)." I smile and nod. "Hah cool." He says. "Oh, and you're skydoesminecraft. I used to watch you a lot and you kind of became my idol then I really got into YouTube and forgot." He smiles at me. "Oh cool," he replies, "want to collaborate with us sometime?" I smile and pull out my phone. "Yeah, just text me when you want to." I pulled up a new contact and handed him my phone. He started typing in his name. "You play minecraft, right?" He asks the takes a picture of his crunched up face as a joke. "Yeah." I reply. "Cool. Talk to you later." Sky says, "wait." He bent over to pet the puppy one last time. "Alright, bye." I say and head home. I can't wait for the collab.

I wrote this at exactly 2:30 so don't blame me if it sounds awkward or anything.