Chapter 11

Okay so I don't know about taking a break anymore just not updating as often. I may just update once a week for one book so it may be that one week I update this book and the next I'll update another book to keep you guys happy and me sane. Also, ever seen two lady bugs doing it? I just found this at my grandparents house on one of her plants while my dad was spraying. I told him not to spray them.

Your POV
I've never really been awkward about anything. It was just a peppy thing I do to help lighten the mood. It really seems to help the other person. Or, it just helps me. Either way is fine.

Max's POV
I didn't understand. She was really happy after that awkward moment. Maybe she liked it? Maybe she likes me? Maybe she is keeping all the awkwardness on the inside and showing her natural state to the fans?

Your POV
I was having a fun time until my phone blew up. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I looked over to Max looking at his phone. He looked back at me with worry in his eyes. I slid the lock screen and opened up Twitter first. It wasn't on my feed but in my notifications. Someone had taken a picture of Max and I... Kissing... Out in the parking lot. I didn't want to look back at Max. As Max was on my right, probably 10 feet away, Adam was running towards me to my left. I waited for him to get to me.  "Is this true?" He showed me the same picture. I felt like I was going to start hyperventilating. I felt like I was going to lose in this game of social media. Maybe I have already lost.

Max's POV
I look over to Adam and shook my head, telling him to back off. Fans everywhere took notice. They found the picture and pointed it out to everyone. The world had paused. We had all stopped to look at each other. Finally, (y/n) lost it. She pushed through Adam and out the door. Suddenly, eyes were on me. I didn't know what to do. So, I did the best thing I could. I ran after her.

Wow this got deep really quick but it was fun writing this. Turns out moving is really tough when you've lived in the same house for your whole life so can anybody give me some pointers or advice to help me.