Chapter 4

Your POV
2 days after we all met they asked if I had time to record today. I know now that they work in an office and have a tight schedule which is completely different from me. I still have an upload schedule but my recording is "yeah, I could probably do this at this time." I loved my schedule. I told them yes and we shared skype usernames and got setup. Adam, Red, Max and I were recording together. "Remember (y/n), we can't cuss on our channels." Adam said. "Alright." I said and got onto the same X-Run server. PB started clawing at my leg. "Hi, PB." I said and put her on my lap. "Do you guys have to do the whole '3, 2, 1' and clap?" I ask. "Uh, no, but you're welcome to do yours and we'll do ours one after another." Adam said. "Alright, 3... 2.... 1..." I say and clap. "What's up, guys, (yt/n) here and we're back with another X-Run. But, we have some guests. Say hi." They say hi but at different times and overlapping each other. "Yeah. So, we got skydoesminecraft, Mithzan, and YouTube sensation Redvacktor." I finish up and let them do their intros. First, Adam did his intro and explained X-Run his way. I had been watching his videos for the past two days. And I've been watching Max too. He is still cute through the screen. There was something about him that was special and I just really want him next to me right now. But it's fine. I guess. Max did his intro then it was Red's turn.

(Time skip to sometime in the recording.)

I was beating all of them. I had no clue why. "Just win already." Adam screamed. "I would really like it if I could not play this anymore." Max raged. "I will fly over there and push you in the win." Red yelled. "Nah I'm good." I answer. They all scream in agony. I just laugh.