Chapter 8

Your POV
The next day I had to start building up a cue for the convention coming up in a week. I went to look at the comments on my video with Adam, Max and Red. Those two girls were right, they did ship Max and I. "Should it be (yt/n)zan or mith(yt/n)," on comment said. "I ship it mad max and angry (yt/n)." This shouldn't be as serious as I'm taking it. I went on WattPad and signed in as a guest. I looked up "mith(yt/n)" and there were multiple stories of us. I wanted to read one but I didn't have time. I still have to edit a shit ton of videos. Maybe checking Instagram for stuff like this might help, somehow. There were already fan accounts.

Max's POV
I was very excited for the convention. I wonder if (y/n) is going. Speaking of her I still haven't checked the comments from my video of us, Adam, and Ross. I scrolled through and realized that the two girls were right. They did ship us. "I SHIP (YT/N) AND MITHZAN." A comment screamed. "Max and (y/n) are perfect for each other." This isn't really that bad, is it? I went on Google and searched our ship name. There was already fan art.

Your POV
"Oh god!"

Max's POV
"Oh god!"

Imagine them saying and doing all of that at the same time. We're almost to 1k! Thank you guys so much.