Chapter 9

Thank you guys so much for 1k this soon. It means a lot to me so what would you guys like to see in the future for this book. I love it so far but I don't know where it's going. I'll finish this chapter and leave it up to you guys in the comments to come up with a surprise ending. Not so surprising that the reader and Max don't end up together, just something cute and adorable. Anyways, thanks guys for 1k and I will get back to the story now.

Your POV
The convention was coming up in a few days and I was super excited for it. Seeing friends and fans. I had most of the videos done until Max texted me.

Max: are you coming to the convention this weekend?
You: yeah, are you?
Max: yup, would you like to carpool?
You: sure, just tell me a time and place
Max: 9:00 at your house. Where do you live?
You: *insert address here*
Max: alright, see you then.
You: thanks, bye.

I put down my phone and thought about the convention some more. Since I know that Max is going to bet here I might be happy. Not that I'm always happy to see fans but I feel a little warmer inside when I'm with him. It was new and strange but I liked it. I feel a lot safer around him like I have no where else to go. When he put his arm around me and wouldn't take it off, it wasn't awkward. I think I'm in love.