Chapter 7

Your POV
Adam and Ross left to go throw their food away while Max and I were finishing up. While they were gone, two  girls came up to us. "Oh my gosh, we are huge- oh I'm sorry to bother, are you guys on a date?" The first girl said making Max and I stare at each other confused. "Uh no. Why would you think that?" Max asked as the girls looked at each other and laughed. "Everyone ships you guys. Mith(yt/n) would be the best couple ever on YouTube." The other girl says. Adam and Ross came back at the right time. "Well, can I at least get a picture of you two for my Instagram fan account and my shipping book on WattPad?" The first one asks. (Wattpadception!) Max and I answer at the same time, "sure." Max put his arm around me while the girl got out her phone. I didn't know why he was so comfortable about this. Then again, why am I comfortable with this? She took a couple of photos and without showing us they thanked us and left. "What was that?" Ross asked. "The girls thought we were on a date." Max answered. He still forgot to take his arm off me, I almost didn't want to say anything. "Then what's that?" Adam asked as he pointed at Max's arm across my shoulder. "Oh, uh, sorry." Max apologized and started back on his food. "It's fine." I smiled and went back to my food.