chapter two

A/N HELLOO EVERYBODY! SORRY I HAVE BEEN WRAPED UP WITH MY FINAL EXAMS AND SHIT! BUT IM BACK FOR GOOD! SORRY IF YOU FIND THIS CHAPTER BORING, ITS KINDA LIKE A PLOT DEVELOPMENT, THIS CHAPTER NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR THE REST OF THE SOTRY TO LOL,

BUT YEAH HAPPY READING ENJOY!

"Tyler wake up, we are here." I say into his ear.

Tyler was currently slumped all over me, in the already small space of the greyhound seat. He had slept the whole freakin’ six hour ride. I mean I saw it coming after he ate an entire pizza and drank four beers by himself. EW. Who would not pass out after that anyways? I just knew he had to knock out after that, but I did not know he would be this hard to wake up. Goddamn! I'm about to smack him upside the head in a second. I do not have the Patience for this. This is the fifth time I'm calling his name to wake him up.

 "Come on punk wake up we are here." I say one last time before he lazily gets up.

 "Are you serious, we are here? It felt like I'd only been asleep for six minutes." he mumbled.

"Yeah no you knocked out for six straight hour’s bud, now get up Brianna is waiting for us." I say pushing him completely off me.

 "Oh shit Brianna why didn’t tell me she was picking us up, I would made an effort to look hot at least gel my hair or something." he winced.

 Oh boy here we go again. I thought he was over her!! Brianna was my seriously hot cosine. She was my Dads little brothers first daughter. She was twenty and like the hottest model in Toronto right now, and well Tyler was obsessed. Tyler and I used to live with her and her dad for a bit after Daddy died and Mom had to go to rehab. They took us in for a couple of months until Tyler and I decided that we wanted to go back to school in Ottawa, so he helped us find the town house that we are living in right now. Within our stay with my uncle Tyler developed a dangerous attachment towards Brianna. I mean he had already had a crush on her since we like six, but I guess that was before his hormones kicked in. So this time around his innocent crush for her developed into a dangerous obsession. How he loves her is beyond human comprehension. His feelings for her are still super strong even though she has rejected him times without number. It's really sad how she rejects him though, I never expect him to bounce back from it, but heck he does every single time and he is still obsessed.

I guess I really did not think this through; I should have gotten someone else to pick us up or better yet get a cab or something. What was I supposed to do though she was texting me back and forth last night and I told her I was coming to Toronto, then she offered to pick us up in her brand new benz. Oh boy this is not going to be fun. I really should have thought this through. Oh well shit happens. I'm just guuna have to cope with it. It's really not guuna be fun listening to Tyler's whining about how he feels "insecure" because he can't get a girl like Brianna, and Brianna's nagging about how my best friend is a creep.

"Come on let's go, Brianna is waiting." he urged pushing me out of the way.

 Really though? He is such a shit head! A second ago he wouldn’t even wake up but at the mention of Brianna's name, I'm now freakin' cargo that can be pushed out of the way. I really didn’t have a response for him so I just let him lead the way out of the coach. I couldn’t help but shake my head in dismay as I noticed him lick his fingers in attempt to fix his hair a bit. It took a couple of minutes to get through all the people on the coach that were getting their bags. It was a little bit comical actually watching Tyler get shoved around by some fat guy who was trying to get his luggage at the same time as Tyler.

"See if we had just taken a flight, I wouldn’t have been shoved around by the entire cast of the biggest loser." he winced once we were inside the bus station.