Part 3

So yeah..........  hi guys. its the creepy psychopath again!

You've gotta dance like no one's watching

Love like you'll never be hurt

Sing like there's nobody listening

and live like it's heaven on earth

-William W. Purkey

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

-C.S. Lewis

I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.

-Oscar Wilde

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

-Elbert Hubbard

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

-Steve Martin

Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

-G. K. Chesterson

The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who's going to stop me.

-Ayn Rand

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

-Marilyn Monroe

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

Charles Chaplin

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.

-Confucius

(this is my favorite)

We're all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and we call it love - true love.

-Robert Fulghum

Don't follow in my footsteps i walk into walls.

Consciousness- that confusing place between naps.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Einstein

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. -Benjamin Franklin

Nine out of the ten voices in my head agree that I'm insane. The tenth is off chasing cars.

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?

What ever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. Whatever doesn't kill ME, had better run like heck!

In a British University, a final exam question on Business was:"Define what risk is". The shortest answer ever at one word was :"This." The student handed the essay in and got 100.

Wherever I throw it, that’s where it belongs.

The voices in my head don’t like you.

If I can’t be a good example, I’ll just have to be a horrible warning.

Welcome to the dark side. Why are you surprised we lied about the cookies?

Gravity is the only law I feel compelled to obey.