1: Okuda?

Okuda's pov

After Korosensei passed, Okuda had started working at a lab. "Hey, Okuda..." Someone called out.

I turned to see one of my partners "Hmmm... oh, I'm sorry, I was just thinking." She replied softy, looking up at them.

"About what?" I looked back at the potion i was working on.

"F-friends..."

"What friends?" I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. Drawing breath slowly, I paused.

"High school friends, and s-" She stopped, noticing that another worker had burst in, throwing open the double doors. "I'm sorry to barge, but I believe I've made a discovery!" His eyes were shining with excitement, contrasting against his dusty grey lab coat.

I glanced at the worker, then back to the other worker. Sighing heavily, I turn away. "We'll catch up later. I should be leaving now."

Karma's POV:

I wondered down the barren halls of Ministry of Eco. Trading and Industry, my footsteps echoing. I waved at people I recognized, but exhaled sharply as I watched other people walking down the hall. Overhearing two friends chatting with each other, I remembered everyone from E-Class.

"If only I could see them again..." I muttered quietly to myself before dashing down the hallway to the meeting room where the other people sat for the hour long meeting. When I got closer, however, my feet dragged more and I stopped running altogether. Opening the door, I walked inside, luckily not being the last to enter, and shut it with a loud thud.

~~~

I yawned and stretched as I gathered my things to get out of there. I stumbled out of the room, my feet mostly asleep from a long period of inactivity. "Another meeting done, I suppose..." I departed from the building immediately and started the walk home. The sidewalk made rough and rocky sounds from underneath me, and looking up I realized the sun still had not set completely. I thought quietly to myself, reviewing today's work and conversations, while fumbling with the keys and entering my house. Throwing myself on the couch, I pulled a pen and piece of paper from my work binder, beginning to write on it.

"Okuda would be able to answer this," I giggled to myself deliriously, exhausted. "Okuda..." I murmured, my eyes closing slowly. The piece of paper fluttered off of the couch, landing on the shaggy carpet without making a sound.

Okuda's POV:

"Maybe... do this and... this to it," I commanded, pointing at the recipe's ingredients and gazing at the potion. "And... finished!" I smiled. This potion could potentially save millions of innocent people. I sighed heavily and properly stored the potion in a safe cabinet. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

While I was heading home, oblivious to my surroundings, I seemed to have bumped into someone, knocking me off my balance. "I'm so sorry!" I cried, looking up at them while smiling warily, embarrassed. "I wasn't looking where I was go- Okuda?!" My eyebrows raised slightly.

Okuda met my eyes. "Asano! Hey!" He took my hand, helping me up and grabbed my papers from off the sidewalk. Clutching them in his hands, I say him eye them. "Do you work down here?" Asano asked.

"Just a lab down the street, you?" He inquired, handing me the papers in silence."I just help around a bit." He chuckled slightly. Looking away, then added, "It was good to see you, Okuda, but I should get going. It's kinda dark out here." Asano shivered.

"I guess I'll see you again later, then," I nodded. We each split off in our different directions towards each of our homes.

Asano's POV:

My smile quickly faded as I tightened my grip around my bag. "Oh God, why do I still have a crush on her?!" I groaned out loud when I was out of hearing distance of anyone else.

And with that chapter 1 is done this chapter was edited by my awesome friend and i just IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND SQUEEZE YO TO DEATH anywayy I hope you enjoy the book so far! More chapter will be coming out later in time :D