12: Where's A Karma When You Need One?!

Karma's POV:

I step on the gas and go as fast as I could to get to the house before Asano does.

'I need the diary. He will burn it if I don't.' I could sense Okuda's guilt. I don't blame her for releasing him, since I guess they were good friends? I'm not too sure. I haven't spoken to Okuda in quite a while if I'm honest. At this point it's too late for questions. I shake it off for now as we arrive.

I park and practically fall out of the front seat getting out. "Okuda come on!" I urge, rushing her. She finally gets out and runs with me to the front door. I'm shaking a little which made me continually drop the keys but finally unlocked the door. Then, putting my hands on Okuda's shoulders, I murmur: "Stay right here."

"O-okay" She looked down as I took my hands off her shoulder and went in. I walked quickly down the hall and reach Asanp's room, throwing the door aside.

"Let's see... I put it here-"

It wasn't there. I started pulling books off shelves and covers off bed. I looked under pillows, mattresses, everything. "God damn it..."

About 30 minutes later I found it.

It was under the desk somehow, but I swear I looked there a million times already. Regardless, I walked out of his room, the book in my hand. "Okuda I got- what I ne-"

I looked to where she WAS standing but she wasn't; just air. I griped the book tightly. 'If he has something to do with this... I promise I'll kill him.'

Okuda's POV {30 or so mins earlier}

He went inside and left me outside; I wonder what this "thing" is. I sighed then sat down with my back against the wall. I felt so guilty. This is all my fault... if I just not done what I did then we wouldn't be where we are right now.

"I'm an idiot, an idiot piece of trash..." I started to quietly sob. "Karma probably h-h-hates me..."

"Shh~ its okay I'm here."

The voice was sadistic but not a... Karma sadistic. "You deserve better. You deserve me."

I slowly looked up to him, my face registered my fear and my heart began to pound. I'm scared for my safety. If only I hadn't done that, if only I hadn't done that- need my hope, I need Karma. But much to my dismay, he didn't appear in front of me and protect me. Asano reached inside his bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape. He must have been prepared. He put some on my mouth like any bad-guy kidnaper would and picked me up. Sometimes I wish I were heavier.

"Here's where he put the keys," Asano fished the keys from my jacket pocket to Karma's car and went out to it, opening the back door and laying me down on the seat. "Now now if you struggle I'm gonna have to hurt him, well I was kind of already planning to do that anyway." He started laughing and got in the front starting the car.

I sat up and pulled the tape off since he didn't tie me up. Idiot. "Karma will come and find you I believe in him he's my-"

"You believe in that fool?" Asano chuckled again. "He won't save you that's just what he said don't believe his words. And keep bitching to me about your "beloved" and I'll pound him twice as hard." With that he drove off. I looked out the window then to the door lock. Tears started forming in my eyes. He prepared everything he even broke the buttons to the locks somehow. When did he do this? I fell back and shut my eyes.

I believe in Karma. He's my hope. I can't fall into despair, I have to keep my spirits and my guard up.
And when he does save me and Asano's in jail for good, we'll have a date. My first one. Yesssssss--!
We'll have the best date ever, we'll go to the amusement park or just a park or dinner.
With happy thoughts implemented in my mind, I fall asleep once more.